Chapter Two

Andy's P.O.V

I woke in the morning with a splitting headache, an empty bottle of red wine lying beside my bed. I groaned and sat up in bed, wincing as the movement caused the banging inside my head to increase feverishly. Slowly I inched my way out of the cocoon I had made myself in my bed and padded barefoot to the kitchen, I needed some paracetamol and fast. I opened the medicine cabinet and rooted through its depths until my hand closed around the box in which the paracetamol was stored.

I chased two pills down with a gulp of water then glanced at the clock.

“Shit! I'm late!” I gasped, chucking the rest of the water down the sink. I ran into my room, striping off the baggy shirt that I always wore to bed as I went. I hunted down the skirt and blouse that I had wore to work yesterday and shoved them on, next I fiddled around trying to find another pair of tights. But to my dismay I couldn't find any without ladders or holes in them, cursing I rummaged through my underwear draw, tossing everything out in my desperation to find the item I needed.

“Aha!” I shouted triumphantly as my hands found the unopened pair of stockings. Now I didn't usually wear these garments, in fact I avoided them completely the only reason this particular pair were in my draw was because Christian had thought it a good idea to buy me them for Christmas one time. Needless to say I was not impressed but my boyfriend at the time sure was.

Mentally thanking Christian for his unwanted at the time gift, I groaned and ripped open the packet. I seized the glossy fabric and gently pulled them both on then to complete my outfit I shoved on my black heels. I glanced at myself in the mirror and nearly cried with relief that I looked halfway decent despite sleeping in my make-up, except my hair which resembled a birds nest. I cursed and shoved a brush in my bag, deciding I'd brush it when I was at work.

“Chuppy!” I called, slamming my bedroom door shut and running into his bedroom less then a second later. “Chuppy, Wake up I need a lift to work!”

Reluctantly Christian's sleepy form rose, he glared at me playfully then swung his legs out of bed. I tried not to look too impatient as he washed and dressed, but I couldn't stop the hurried tap of my foot as I watched him.

“Okay I'm read-” he broke off into a shocked gasp as I pulled him out of the apartment, slowing down only to let him grab his car keys off the counter top.

About ten minutes later I finally made it into work, quickly saying goodbye to Christian then slamming the car door shut and racing as fast as I could towards the entrance. I hurriedly fumbled inside my jacket pocket, trying to find my ID so I could get into the building but to my horror found that it wasn't there.

Oh No! I've left it on the counter top at the apartment!

I growled in frustration and stamped my foot then realising my childish behaviour was not acceptable, I started to walk calmly towards the security guards.

“Good Morning Sir,” I cooed trying to act sexy. “I'm afraid I have left my ID at home and-”

“Then I'm afraid you'll have to get lost,” he sneered, my attempt at being flirtatious crumbling before me. “No ID, No entry,”

I glared at him, narrowing my baby blues. “Now you see here-”

“It's alright, He's with me,” a new voice entered the conversation, making me whirl around.

The sex god was standing behind me, looking even more gorgeous then yesterday. He still wore the same suit that he wore yesterday but he had pulled his long hair back into a ponytail and those beautiful brown eyes were covered by thick sunglasses.