Chapter1: Who Are You?

The sound of your alarm was too annoying that you felt like it cleaved through the first ear and got out of the second one. With your closed eyes , you managed to reach the alarm to stop it , but you ended up waving in the air, you opened your eyes slowly because of the light, and you approached the alarm which you had enough with, but instead of turning it down, it fell on the ground breaking.
??:
"What was that sound?"
A sound came from nowhere, you shifted your head to the other side of the bed , but no one was there , actually it was something logic cause that sound was clearly far.
??:
"Is everything alright?"
eyebrows crossed with a worried tone as the person came hurrying to your bedroom.
Y/N:
"Yes Mina, we just need a new alarm."
Mina:
"Ohh come on!! its the fourth alarm you broke this month . You're going to buy the new one!"
Y/N:
"Hmmm"
You hummed as you were trying to go back to sleep.
Mina:
"Hey hey hey! get your ass up we have school to attend."
Y/N:
"Just 5 more minutes."
Mina:
"Get up lazy."
She came close and took the blanket off you, you tried to pull it back but she won.
Mina:
"Come on! We're already late!"
But you didn't move
Mina:
"Looks like I'll use plan B!"
Y/N:
"AAAAAnd , I'm awake!"
You quickly run into the bathroom to take a shower and brush your teeth , you got out of the bathroom, you saw that Mina had already prepared your clothes, you put them on.
You went to the kitchen where she was cleaning after breakfast.
Mina:
"Get that sandwich"
she pointed at the sandwich placed on the table
Mina
"And let's go!"
Well Mina is your best friend, & since you are an orphan (you were spending carefully the money your parents have left you ) and Mina's parents weren't that good financially,so you both decided to live together so you could share paying the rent. She's really the sweetest person you've ever met, she takes care of you and protects you, and so do you, but each in a way. And about the clothes thing, yeah she's obsessed with fashion, so she won't let you wear anything cause you are "Mina's" best friend so you should be fashionable.
You arrived to school, it only takes 6 minutes walking to school, but you were late anyway!
You knocked on the door ,and with each knock Mina's heart was skipping a beat.
You both entered the class and greeted the teacher.
Mr.Kang:
"Well well well, look who do we have here, I'm I even surprised?"
He said mockingly.
Mr.Kang:
"Why are you late?"
He said while looking at Mina
Mina:
"Do I have to say it everytime???
Ask Y/N!"
He shifted his gaze to you, as you gave him that innocent smile.
Mr.Kang:
"I wonder what did you come up with this time."
Y/N:
"Well Mr.Kang!"
Mr.Kang:
"Make it quick."
Y/N:
"I mean we're always late 10 mins right?"
He nodded.
Y/N:
"Then i doubt that it's a coincidence,I think that the school actually starts at 8.10 not 8.00 ."
Mr.Kang couldn't but giggle at your silly reason, that you were trying by it to save yourselves from going to detention.
Mr.Kang:
"I'm sorry girls, but I have no choice but to-"
Mina:
"Here it comes.."
She closed her eyes, made fists with both hands and waited for the word she knew she was going to hear.
Mr.Kang:
"Let you enter my class."
You both looked at each others surprised, your eyes widened at his words it was a shock rather than happiness. It's not that Mr.Kang is a bad teacher, he's really a great one, he treats you like his grandchildren, makes lame jokes with you, mocks you and teaeses you. He was more than an ordinary teacher he was your best friend, and he really didn't like the idea of sending you to detention but rules are rules and he can't break them.
Mr.Kang:
"But don't get very happy Stupid genius, it's only for today since it's the last time I'm going to teach you."
Your eyes widened.
Everyone:
"What?"
Jackson:
"And why is that Mr.Kang?"
Mr.Kang:
"Well my mom is living in America and she has been sick lately, so I should go and take care of her, it'll take a month till I comeback."
Daehwi:
"And who is going to teach us till then?"
Jackson:
"Is that what you only care about saxophone?"
Daehwi:
"I mean it's a month! It's a long period of time regarding that math is our main subject, so it's important."
Mr.Kang:
"He'll be-"
Jihee:
"Ohhh so he's a he!"
She said excitedly.
Mr.Kang:
"One of my friends."
Jackson:
"Good luck with a 56 years old boyfriend Jihee."
He smirked.
Mr.Kang:
"Yah!Don't underestimate my friends."
Mina:
"Why shouldn't we underestimate a 56 years old man who teaches math? I mean come on!"
Jihee
"He'll be boring as hell!"
Mr.Kang:
"Hey! I'm not boring!"
Jackson:
"Don't be too confident grandpa."
Mr.Kang:
"Well balloon muscles I want you and the others to do me a favor."
Everyone:
"What is it Mr.Kang?"
Mr.Kang:
"I want you all to show him the perfect image of you, and show who you really are , and what you're capable of, mostly in maths."
Jisung:
"Don't worry about that Mr.Kang we'll show him our skills."
Jackson:
"Yeah we'll impress that old man!"
Mr.Kang:
"Yeah yeah , I'm sure that you'll love him as soon as you'll get to know him, but I'm pretty sure that you won't love him more than me."
He starts laughing at his own joke and you all send him that "you're embarrassing yourself" look.
Mina:
"Yeah, make sure to improve your jokes when you're back."
Jisung:
"I couldnt agree more."
Mr.Kang:
"Well I bet you'll miss them as hell! But anyways ,let's focus on the main topic, I want to complete asking the favor, first of all:
Jackson, you're a great guy , you're the best in sports and the captain of the football team, but please don't show up with that and don't brag about these balloon muscles.
And as for you Jisung, you're the class president, I don't know why did they assign a class president for a class which consists of 7 students, but it's okay, I just want you not to kill him with your dominant personality, he doesn't know you or even your intentions, in other words he is not Mr.Kang to contain whatever you do.
And as for you Jihee, every single one on earth knows that you have a great voice, but you don't have to pierce his eardrums in order to let him know that, and please stay away from the man's life!No questions about his first kiss, first date and most importantly the age that he got to do that thing at!
Going to Mina, please don't shower him with your comments about his clothes, or his messed hair or even his unironed top just let him live his life peaceful! AND THE BRAND OF THE BOXERS HE WEARS IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, so don't dare to ask him.
And you little Daehwi, you're good in music great for you,& you're the leader of the music club, we're proud of you , but please don't ask too detailed questions and don't look at the man like he's an alien.
And Dear Taeyang.."
He tilted his head to the figure that has been clinging its head into its hands that has been on the table the whole time.
Mr.Kang:
"I mean you can stay the like this literate boy.
and as for you my precious Y/N!"
You let out a nervous laugh for what's coming.
Mr.Kang:
"You're the most genius and intelligent gurl I've ever met in my life, even though you have a weird personality, I mean how can you be this intelligent but at the same time you don't study that much and you're actions show that you're dumb? So just show all of your abilities and fascinate him!"
Jihee:
"Okay Im tearing up!"
Mr.Kang:
"Don't! I just really love you guys from the bottom of my heart, even though I didn't get the chance to feel fatherhood , but you really gave me that pleasure guys, I'll miss you alot."
You all started to tear up at his words , you loved him alot but as soon as Jackson spoke trying to smoothen the atmosphere.
Jackson;
"I would prefer it more if you'd say grandpahood."
Mr.Kang let out a small chuckle
Mr.Kang:
"I'll miss your insults."
Jackson;
"Don't worry, they didn't invent the phone for nothing, I'll contact you every day to keep you up with my jokes and insults. "
You all then laughed and had a group hug together.
Daehwi:
"We'll keep in touch and communicate , right teacher?"
Mr.Kang:
"Sure saxophone.
And by the way Y/N & Mina."
Y/N & Mina:
"Yes Mr.Kang?"
Mr.Kang:
"Don't be late tomorrow okay?"
Y/N:
"I'll try my best."
So, there you were 7 students in the class, it was a bit different from the other classes, like you always took the same subjects together and you always were presented in the same class and the teacher is the one coming to your class, cause most of your teachers have other work other than your school, so they couldn't teach other classes, well this made you abit special. And regarding your classmates, you were more like best friends, even though Jihee seems a diva, well she's not when she's around you, and even though Jackson is very popular and he is like a playboy , but he's different when it comes to his classmates, and even you are very intelligent, but you never dugged your face into a book while walking, you were a fun girl , who to be honest doesnt seem to be smart at all. And in order to mention that you were like a team and defended each others no matter what.
You woke up suddenly when you heard your phone this time ringing it wasn't your alarm , you looked at the bed beside you, Mina wasn't there! You were startled you directly answered the phone.
Mina:
"Y/N? Are you already awake?"
Y/N:
"No I just got startled from my sleep thank to you!"
Mina:
"You can thank me later."
Y/N:
"Hold on!where are you? Why are you calling me ? "
Mina:
"I'm at school Hun."
Y/N:
"You left without me?"
Mina:
"I tried to wake you up like hundreds of times , but you end up kicking me, and to be honest I don't want to be late on the first session with the new teacher I don't want to give him a bad impression from the first time!"
Y/N:
"Bullsh-"
Mina:
"Get your ass out of the bed !"
Y/N:
"But I'm still ti-"
Mina:
"Now!:
You directly got out of bed , made your daily routine and headed to school, you had 2 minutes before the bell would ring , it was your first time though but you didn't bother yourself to hurry. You arrived to the school late for 5 minutes (which was a progress)
You opened your phone to check the time before getting into the class , when a girl accidentally bumped into you, and all what you felt back then was the BURN!!!
Yes, she was holding a cup of coffee in her hand which is now all over your uniform.
The girl:
"I'm sooo sorry! I didn't mean it ! I'm really sorry."
You didn't give her much attention cause you were busy feeling the pain, she gave you some napkins so you can clean your self up, and then she quickly ran before you could storm off.
You knocked on the door of your class , cause the accident happened right infront of it, you quickly got into the class without saying"good morning" or even looking up, you were busy cleaning yourself and trying effortlessly to clean the stains.
You reached your desk and sat down still busy cleaning your self, you felt something weird, the class was quiet unlike usual and you felt stares at you, you looked up and saw the whole class looking at what you were doing, your were about to yell at them when you saw something! A new figure, a new face, you were speechless, your eyes widened at the sight, a young man with a baby face , black hair, he was tall as you can tell, he got that muscles, they weren't balloons like Jackson's , they were real.
you can see that his white tight shirt is begging for mercy because it's going to be ripped off . His body is really perfect, and his face is really cute, you can tell he is a total hottie!
You were lost in your world when you felt a hand on your body shaking you. You directly turned around to Mina.
Y/N:
"Stop it!"
You were irritated by her action.
Then you directly shifted your gaze to the figure that was still infront of you and looking at you, but now it was folding it's arms.
Y/N:
"Who are you?"
You totally forgot who he's supposed to be!
??:
"I'm your substitute teacher, Jeon Jungkook."

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜