Here Comes A Thought

The next day, Adrien, Alya, and Nino all walked into the classroom with solemn looks on their faces. No one else had yet heard about the death of the baker's daughter other than Ms.Bustier who had prepared to make an announcement today, before class. 

As Adrien walked to his seat, Chloe saw him. She pursed her lips, batted her eyelashes and said "Awwww Adrikins, what happened? Did Mari-Trash bother you? Ugh! What a pain! Don't worry I'll call my daddy an--" 

Before she could say anymore Alya slapped Chloe right across the face. At this point everyone in class was staring and trying to process everything that had just happened. 

Chloe glared at Alya. She then snapped her fingers, "Sabrina!". Sabrina got up and slapped Alya back. 

Fuming with anger, Alya jumped on Sabrina, not giving any mercy whatsoever. If it weren't for Nino pulling Alya away, god knows what would have happened. 

Alya was flinging her arms and legs, screaming, then crying, "STOP! DON'T TALK ABOUT MARINETTE LIKE THAT!" 

Nino then pulled her into a hug and walked her out of the classroom so they could talk. 

"Ugh, the nerve of some people.." Chloe said. Adrien decided to pay her no attention, he didn't have the energy, and unlike Alya he didn't have the courage. 

Ironically, he sat down at his desk as soon as Ms. Bustier walked into the classroom. She put her books down on her desk and let out a gigantic sigh.

 She looked at her class and thought about how to break the news to them, not that she hadn't been thinking about it last night either...

She finally decided how she wanted to do it; she went into the middle of the classroom (right in front of the desks) and sat down on the floor, she motioned for her students to come and sit down in a circle around her too. 

Once again she sighed. 

"Last night, at exactly 8:38 PM, Marinette was pronounced dead in her home. "

Hope you like it. I'll see you all next time! Foxtourceri out!