Chapter 3 - No Answer

Ok soo .. hey what's up? I know I said that I was going to update like last Friday. But I got so tired and the chapter had already been written out and I just didn't feel like pressing the update button... So yeah😅 I apologize!! but anyways bitch enjoy this chapter.

*****************************************

I walked into the apartment after Deion and I just had the weirdest conversations ever. 'Why would he just pop up at my aunt's apartment?' Is what had me baffled for like the longest.

"Hey sweetheart dinner is ready," My aunt said looking at me confused as she was,"so who was that guy, and what did he want."

"Oh he.. he's just a guy from class, he asked me for my class schedule ya know, to see if we have the same classes." I lied. Ok I know it's wrong to lie, but I don't care. She's nosey and the last thing I need for is a nosey aunt.

We sat and ate the Tacos and Enchiladas thats she had made with some Mexican rice. Thats another pro to being half Mexican and half Black.

I walked back to my room and pulled out my phone out my pocket. Since it was buzzing all throughout me and Deion's conversation. 'Damn, what did Amy want?'
(109 Missed Calls) ; (56) iMessages ; (12) Voicemails From Amy💕

'I should call her back' I said looking confused as to why she tried to contact me so much.

"I'm Sorry, but the person you called has a voice message system that has been set up, please press 1 to leave a message" *beep*

*presses 1*

"Hey Amy, sorry that I couldn't answer the phone, you just won't believe  you came to my aunt's house trying to get back with me, anyways it's late I'll see you at school tomorrow!"

*The Next Day*

I walked into school heading to the library to sit and wait for Amy, because for one I don't eat school breakfast and 2 I like alone time.

"Hey Claire."

I looked up and it was Corey. I was surprised he even wanted to talk to me after I left him hanging from the little coffee shop date.

"Hi-Hey," I said moving my bookbag out his way," I'm starting to believe you are stalking me."

"Nah," he said, showing those pretty perfect teeth of his, " I was planning on coming to the Library anyway to see Ms. Johnson, but I see she's not here. Then I saw you."

"I'm just sitting here, waiting for Amy, she literally blew my phone up last night."

"Well why didn't you answer?"

"I..I did, after I got done talking to my aunt about something."

'Whew chile. Please don't tell him about Deion.'

"You know Amy came in the coffee shop yesterday to pick up a Strawberry Frappe." Corey said looking baffled.

"Ok, And?"

"You don't know your bestfriend at all." He said.

"Corey what do you mean?" I asked him just as confused as he was looking.

"Claire, Amy never orders a Strawberry Frappe. She always drinks Salted Caramel."

"Well maybe she wanted to try something new this time." I said wondering where and what he was trying to say. I pulled out my phone to check the time:

'This is weird, Amy should be here by now, I wonder whats taking her so long to get here?'

*Bell Rings*

"Hey Claire, wait!" Corey said holding my arm, with a nice seductive grip.

"Is it ok if you could like stay after school with me? And help me like with this Art Project I have with Mrs. Leon."

"Uh sure, I'll stay, meet you back here?"

"Cool."

I sat in my desk in Mrs. Browden's class, Amy sat right beside me. But Amy wasn't here, which was strange because Amy never misses school.

"Good Morning class, Please be seated and I'm going to take attendance."

Where's Amy? Why isn't she answering calls? And what is up with ordering this Strawberry Frappe? Found out in Chapter 4 Bitch I'm not telling you.

*****UPDATE****
This Update is long overdue. It was already written out so .. "Tea?" sorry it's short, I have no idea what to write anymore.