2:Mermaid/Grayson Dolan

This imagine is most likely not not what you thought it would be by the title 😂

I threw my backpack down and plopped on my beanbag. "I. Hate. School!" I said to myself.

I heard a ding so I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see my boyfriend of 1 and a half years, Grayson, has texted me. I opened up my IPhone and looked at what he wanted.

Gray-I'm bored and hungry and Ethan's at the mall and I'm just so lonely!

Me-Oml you're fine Grayson

Gray-but what if I die! I don't have Ethan to protect me from all the scary peoples!

Me-Are you high or something?

Gray-No, just don't know what to do :/

Me-Wanna come over?

Gray-YESSSHHH

Me-I don't think you're human 😂

Gray-Neither are you!

Me-You got me, imma mermaid

Gray-A beautiful one 😉

Me-staaaahp

Gray-nah :)

Me- 🙄 😂

I sat my phone down laughing a little and felt my stomach growl. I groaned and got up and decided to make food before Grayson got here.

I got on my tippy toes and opened a cabinet pulling a box of Mac n' cheese out. I sat a pot on the burner and started to boil some water. I read the instructions cause I'm not that good when it comes to cooking.

After it started to boil I threw the noodles in. A few drops of water splashed up which burnt me. "F*ck!" I yelled louder than anticipated.

I heard the door open and in came a laughing Grayson. "What happened?" He asked walking over to me continuing to laugh.

"I burnt myself," I replied joining in the laughter. I walked over and opened some cheese stuff and poured it in. I then noticed Grayson had something behind he's back.

"What are you-" I started but not fast enough because I felt a cold liquid shoot at my face. "Ahh man." He said dropping something on the floor.

I looked up and saw a water gun on the floor. "What was that for?" I asked laughing a little. "I was checking if you were a mermaid." He said looking upset.

I bursted into laugher at his quirkiness walking over to him putting my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. I got on my tippy toes and he leaned in too. I felt his lips against mine and melted into it.

I felt him make a weird face and pull away. "I think your foods burning," he said and I started to smell it.

I ran over to it and sure enough, it was burnt. "Oops." I said flipping the whole pan over. It didn't even come out. "I knew you couldn't cook, but that's just bad," he said having a laughing fit.

"Oh shut up you can't cook either." I said chuckling along. "Touché," he responded and I took the pan and tried, and failed, scrapping the burnt macaroni in the trash. I huffed giving up and setting it on the table.

I looked at Grayson with a sad look and saw him smiling clapping his hands. "You're pure evil," I said giving him the death glare.

"That makes two of us," he said before I felt his lips against mine again.
____________________________________

This is short and weird but whatever 😂