Broly

???:K-Kakarotta! Kakarotta!!

Y/n POV

Me and Gohan are training, he beginning to become taller. Gohan almost looks like a teen, but he not he still an innocent child. I felt a power level strike up outta no where, how even is this possible that power is unstable and it keeps building.

Goki:Gohan stay here me and daddy are going to fight this mystery person

Gohan:No I'm stronger, then before!

Y/n:Goki let him we don't have that much time

Goki:Fine

We flew over to where the power level is building, then we saw a bluff figure with green hair and yellowish green aura.

Goki:Broly is back?!

Y/n:You know this guy

Goki:He crazy over killing me, but I destroyed him with a punch I not sure how he alive

Y/n:Tch, I take care of him

I transformed into SSJ2 and charged at him with a punch, but it didn't do anything. He grab my face and slam into the ground and his palm begins crushing my face and crush it as I begin to yelled at pain, then Goki came and started punching, but he dodged everyone of them. He threw me at Goki and Goki grab me after that a ki blast blow us away.

Y/n:G-gohan run

Gohan:No

Gohan charged a kamehameha at Broly, but Broly walk through it and grab Gohan head and threw it aside. Gohan no, Damn it. I begin smashing the ground, I'm not strong enough bull shit

Y/n:HAAAAAAA!!

Broly:After this I will destroy this planet with your blood in it!

I turn SSW and glare at him

Y/n:I going to kill you

I charged at Broly in light speed and punch him right in the gut, then charged a Ki blast blowing his body away. After that I dash toward him, constantly punching him and smashing him to a mountain shoving him through the whole thing. I teleported behind him waited for and I charged a Big Bang Kamehameha. It made contact.

Broly:K-K-Kakarotta!!

Y/n:SHUT UP ALREADY! KAIO-KEN X20!

I blasted him toward the sun killing him in the process, I turn back to my base form all ripped up.

Y/n:Serves you right

I pass out toward the action.

Goki POV

I begin slowly rising I saw Gohan, he ok it wasn't that bad of a damaged. WHERE Y/N!?!

Goki:Gohan where your father!

Gohan:I don't know mom

I felt a power level that was around Y/n.

Goki:Gohan grab my hand

Gohan:Ok mom

We teleported over to that area and saw Y/n all tore up, I pick Y/n.

Goki:Come on Gohan we have wounds to take care of

Gohan:Yes mommy

Gohan grab my hand and we teleport home, I treated Gohan first. I finish treating Gohan with bandages. I started to do Y/n, I finish and yelled Gohan to go to bed. I lay down next to Y/n.

Goki:I hope you get better soon