Chapter 1: How It All Began!

HEY WATTPAD READERS! I'm pretty new here and this is my first book which I hope you'll enjoy. Now, this is a book of five series, so yeah. Dedicated to SheIsAHellishAngel and XxsinichuzumakixX and Akari383 ;) simply cuz i love these guys (they're all girls though ;p)

Plus, these are my own ideas, so don't steal them or else you'll pay the price >:)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up groggily as the sun's light seeped through the curtains of my room, "Ugh, I wish the sun would shut down for a few minutes." Oh sorry, I meant our room, my dear sister included. I heard the shuffling of her feet as she was walking then suddenly I felt as if my bed was struck by an earthquake, "Wake up you lazy sloth!" Jenny screamed into my ear, "Ugh would you stop doing that!?" I groaned as I stood up from my comfy bed, my eyes still half asleep, but they were open enough to see that my sister was going to the bathroom, "No wait! I need to go first!" I jumped up fast and ran towards the bathroom bumping into Jenny in the way and closed the bathroom door as I entered. "You'll pay for this! I'll tell mom!" "That's for waking me up in that way." I said snickering.

     After finishing with the bathroom, I looked into the mirror and shuddered. I looked like a zombie. I washed my face, brushed my hair, and my teeth. I then took a hair pin in the shape of a cherry blossom, or sakura, flower and put it in the right side of my hair. I looked back at the mirror, "Hmm, something's missing...Aha!" I rushed out of the bathroom, into my room and took out red eyeglasses and wore them. "Perfect!"

     I continued my daily routine after that. I wore my school uniform, which is a blue buttoned shirt and a long dark blue skirt, ate breakfast, and prepared my lunch box. "Hurry up, if you get any slower, we won't reach school until summer vacation!" "Really?" I said hopefully, "Of course not! Now come on, I have a test first period, and I swear, if I missed it-" "Yeah, yeah whatever, I'm coming." I interrupted as I don't want to hear what else Iris had to say.

     I grabbed my bag and went outside and closed the door behind me. "Hmm, it seems we have people moving in next door." I mumbled to myself as I saw a sign in front of our old neighbors' house written on it written 'SOLD', but that has nothing to do with me. "Hey there, would you like me to escort you to your car? Pfuhahaha!" I looked in disgust at the person in front of me, if we can even call it a person. He had the form of a human being at the least, though instead of having colorful clothes, eyes or hair, he was completely black! From head to toes he was nothing but pure black with a human silhouette. He was like a moving shadow or more like he was one and you know what was even creepier? "What are you waiting for to enter the car you slow poke?" Iris called out from inside the car. It was the fact that nobody can see those things but me and several other kids.

     I went inside the car fastening my seat belt and gazed outside into the blue sky, if we can even call it blue anymore. For most people like my family it was still its everyday vibrant blue, but for me sadly and a few others, it was this icky greenish purple color. I grimaced at the sight and closed my eyes remembering how it came to this...

     On our way back from school, I was gazing bored outside the window. It was the only entertainment I got in this boring ride with my annoying adorable sisters. As I gazed at the repeated landscape in front of me, something peculiar caught my eye. It was or maybe wasn't, I'm not sure, I can't describe it, though I think the right word to describe it is an invisible wave of sorts, moving at an incredible speed, into our...direction? Before I could even think of warning my father, who was driving the car, it struck us and everything around us kilometers away! Our car started turning around and round so fast that I thought I was going to puke. I thought that it wouldn't get any worse, but I was sadly wrong. The force of the stroke broke the door lock and with the speed we were going around like crazy the door was forced open. And who went out? Me! Yay! And to make matters worse, we were on freaking bridge!