Dirty Harry Imagine

dirty Harry imagine:

"first time with Harry"

You and your amazing boyfriend Harry have been dating for about a month and a half now. For the past few days/nights Harry's been dropping hints that he wants to have sex. However, you're a virgin and scared because you promised yourself you'd wait till marriage because you aren't just some slut. But on the other hand, you're completely and utterly in love with Harry and you are starting to feel like you need to give him something in return. You kinda want it yourself to be honest.

" Hey babe " Harry smiled and kissed your cheek. He's so sweet. " Hey, I missed you, what do you wanna do today?" I asked him. God, those eyes. " I don't have any interviews or anything, so how about movie day, just me and you? " I smiled and nodded.

I walked out of the door of Harry's flat and got in my car to go get a couple of movies for me and Harry. On the way there, something caught my eye. I spotted a cute little lingerie store and decided to get a little something for Harry. Tonight was gonna be THE night. My FIRST night. And I WAS gonna make it special. I walked in and looked around for a bit and tried on a couple of things but nothing seemed to be THE ONE. As I was about to walk out frustrated, I caught my eye on this sexy ass orange top and bottom set. Harry's favorite color. Bonus I thought to myself. As I tried it on, I looked in the mirror and smiled. This is the one. I want Harry's eyes to fall out of his head when he sees me. It was an orange thing with lace around the top and an orange push up with lace barely covering my nipples. It was so showy. I knew that Harry would love that.

I bought the lingerie and went to pick up the movies. I made it home and walked in to Harry eating some pizza. " Hey babe, I got some movies"

I smiled and pecked his lips leaving him practically begging for more.

" okay babe, let's go upstairs. "

We walked upstairs and we both got into some comfortable clothes. We made up the bed and I snuggled into him as we started watching The Titanic. It was both of our favorite movies. After it ended, I needed and excuse to get him out do I could change.

" Hey baby, can you go get me a glass of tea?"

" Of course, love." he replied kissing my forehead.

As soon as he left I shut the door slowly and locked it. I began changing as fast as I could slipping off my clothes and into the sexy lingerie. I heard him walking back up and I slid under the covers and he opened the door.

" Here you go baby " he said handing me the tea.

"Thanks, I got you something too"

"what?" He asked looking quite confused.

I pulled back the cover and exposed him to the lingerie. His eyes were about as wide as a baseball.

"damn baby, for me? You shouldn't have."

" I love you Harry. And I'm ready. I'm ready to give myself to you"

" baby, I love you too. Of course I want sex, I'm a guy. But I'd wait forever for you. I don't want this if you don't. Don't force yourself"

"Harry, I want it. I want you. "

He replied with a soft kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he but my bottom lip asking for entrance. I happily granted. After a 5 minute intense make out session, he started rubbing my thighs making me start to get wet.

I took of his shirt and he took off his pants. Leaving us almost naked. He vegans trailing kisses down my stomach until he reached my pantie line. He looked up for permission and I nodded. He pulled down my panties with his teeth and started licking around my clit.

"Somebody's wet" he smirked.

"Hush and just go baby" I smirked back.

He started eating me out. Very intensely. He works wonders with his tongue. I swear I've never felt this good in my life.

" Ahh Harry " I moaned out.

He stopped eating me out and jammed two long fingers into me.

" fuck Harry "

I felt myself about to cum.

" Harry... I.. I'm gonna. C-c-cum "

" not yet baby" He pulled out.

" okay my turn"

I reached down and pulled his boxers off fiercely. I took his length in my hands and started stroking him.

" fuck, y/n! No teasing"

I smirked and took his whole dick in my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down. I licked the tip before taking him back in again. I jacked him off at the same time and he threw his head back in pleasure.

" FUCKKK Y/N "

I felt him twitch inside of me so I took him out. He threw me on the bed and unclipped the orange bra. He spread my legs and positioned himself in front of me.

" Ready? "

" Wait Harry, are you wearing a condom?"

" of course babe. "

" okay, I'm ready"

He gently slid into me but the pain was still unbearable. Tears slid down my cheeks and Harry looked up at me.

" I'm so sorry. I'll pull out"

" NO! We knew this would hurt, please baby. I'll be fine"

" You sure?"

I nodded and he continued kissing my neck. He started thrusting and the pain was overtaken by pleasure.

" ah Harry harder "

He thrust harder as I bucked my hips into him. He started sucking on my nipples increasing the pleasure even more. I felt myself building up inside me.

" Fuck Harry, I'm gonna cum"

" Mm baby, cum for me"

With one final hard thrust, I arched my back digging my nails into Harry's back leaving scratches. I came all over him and he pulled out taking off the condom to finish himself. I jacked him off and he came all over me.

" fuck y/n , that was amazing. "

" I know baby"

He pulled back the cover and patted for me to lay beside him. I snuggled up to his his chest and he began to play with my hair.

" I love you so much y/n and tonight was perfect."

" I love you too Harry" I replied before drifting to sleep in Harry's arms