Nothing says WTF like a Hybrid with two Mates... Who are adopted brothers

Prologue

Alot of people probably think that to either be a werewolf or a vampire would be pretty damn cool, well trust me, its not and i'm both.

My father is a wolf and my mother is a vampire. See this is a strange thing in our world, not only are my parents true mates but I myself am a half-breed or a hybrid,having nearly all traits from bother parents. Its strange because you either end up as one or the other but with physical characteristics from both, for example my two older brothers: Jamery is a vampire with the grey eyes and tan skin form dad and black hair from mum and Skylan is a wolf with birty blonde hair and ridiculous height from dad and aqua eyes and pale-ish skin from mum.

But me being a hybrid my looks are a little jumbled up, I have black hair with natural blue highlights, an emerald green eyes and a freakishly purple eye, my skin is pale but i can choose to change my skin to tan if I want. i have full red lips, a button nose and am a grand height of 5"3, I have been called alot of things but overall you could say im cute.

Due to the awkwardness and rareity of my family we find it difficult to find a pack or coven who are willing to accept us. This means we move around alot, we have recently just moved to america since we have tried all the English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh packs and covens we could find, all denied to accept the family as a whole or would only accept the vamp/wolf part. I was accepted by none.

So here we are in a small town in California called Hollowshire, creepy name but the town seems quite cool, there is a coven and a pack in this town and they seem to have a sort of alliance going on. I've even heard rumours that the two leaders are true mates... But anyways,.. here we are.. once again trying to set up a new life in the small town  of Hollowshiver...