Chapter 15 - Ruined moments and Roses

I felt like that I had to take a breather so I went outside onto the balcony but I don't know what happened to me but I started singing but then like always Yui came and said

YUI - "Kanato's coming run!"

Y/N - "What is wrong with Kanato I think he is cute."

YUI - "Whatever I'm hiding."

KANATO - "Hey Y/n do you know where Yui is?"

Y/N - "In the most obvious spot under the bed your welcome."

KANATO - "Come on out Yui I want to show you something."

And with that I left there conversation and sat outside on the balcony. I was slightly humming a song named Scarborough fair when Yui saw me sitting on the balcony like always she was freaking out.

YUI - "Y/n what are you doing do you want to die!"

She grabbed my wrist but failed to pull me up instead she accidentally let go and I fell to the soft bushes of roses. Yui thought she could kill me nope the balcony has flowers underneath. While I was getting up I got the prickles out of my skin when I saw Kanato come and lick where the pickles where.

Y/N - "What are you doing Kanato?"

KANATO - "We can't get your blood go to waste."

Stupid prickles with there sharp ends I'm going to faint once again. When Kanato was about to bite me Subaru came and pushed me away from his flowers and started yelling at you.

SUBARU - "What did you do mortal!"

Y/N - "Simple Yui let go of my wrist and I fell of the balcony and my balcony is up there meaning I fell here."

Yui and Kanto went off somewhere while I was talking to Subaru. 

Y/N - "Want me to repay you."

SUBARU - "Tch..."

Y/N - "Okay then I take that as a yes."

I toke a small pocket knife and slit my neck and brought my neck to Subaru.

Y/N - "Eat."

Subaru hesitated but he finally bit me and we just stood there while he brought me closer to him and drank my blood silently.

Worrds 353

Thanks for reading Chapter 15 Ruined moments and Roses! ^_^