Chapter 1

Y/N's P.O.V

"And that is why, the conclusion for this part of this story is in- valid!" Mrs. Kim says, as she draws a circle around possible conclusions that the class came up with for a boring book we're reading.

I stare as she continues to explain more and more, every sentence slowly turning into blah blah blah...

"Miss. Lee... Miss. Lee!"

I startle in my seat, looking around to see if anyone was in the room. Uh huh, yup, many people actually.

"Miss. Lee, may you please repeat the afternoon announcements I just said to the class, please?" Mrs. Kim asks, looking straight at me as well as stealing a couple of glances from other students.

"Uh- I'm afraid I can't do that, Mrs. Kim"
"And why not, Miss. Lee?"
"Because I wasn't listening. I don't know."

Hansol (Vernon) begins to snicker under his breath, other students doing the same too.

"Mr. Chwe, I believe I wasn't speaking to you, would you like to share what's so funny?"

"Well, no ma'am, I'd much rather not" He says, shaking his head in obvious amusement. I smile at him.

Mrs. Kim rolls her eyes.
"Fine, sense no one else will repeat it. Next week, we'll be meeting a new student, a transfer student that is. He began his high school classes not to long ago, though, he is in much higher expectations and classes. Therefore, he will not be participating in the same work you'll all be doing, but he will be in here to help and finish all of schoolwork here. You are my last period, so you will be seeing him all year. Please be welcoming on Monday. Enjoy your nice weekend."

The bell rings, everyone quickly getting up to leave for dismissal. I grab my bag walking out the door. Quickly running to the library to check out a book I've been wanting for ages.

I look through the many aisles of book shelves, searching for that one book that I know is in stock. I smile once I grab a random one, reading the  title, yup, I got it! I run over to self checkout and sign happily knowing that the book is in my hands right now.

Normally, I'm never really this excited to read, if anything, reading bores the heck out of me but I don't know, this one just reminds me of my childhood!

I sit at the table placing my bag down on the floor, taking out my headphones and phone to listen to music. I turn to the first page and begin reading. A few minutes in, I feel a small pat on the top of my head. I look up to see a familiar smile, his hand waving at me.

"Hey, mind if I sit?" He asks, already sliding out the chair next to me. I giggle in response, pausing my music and taking off my headphones.

"I don't know, you're already sitting there anyway" I say looking at my boyfriend, DK (Seokmin).

He leans in to kiss my cheek, I swiftly move my face, placing a small 'accidental' peck on his lips.

"Oops?" I say jokingly, shrugging my shoulders. He glares and kisses me this time, lasting a bit longer, a proper kiss.

I frown as he pulls away, I look down at my phone to see the time.

"Ahh, I think I better get going" I say, grabbing my stuff and sliding in my chair.

"Already, so soon?" He asks, getting up as well.