Robert Smalls (Drunk confessions)

You woke up to the muffled sound of your ringtone going off.  You ignored it at first and continued to try to go back to sleep.  When it didn't stop you sat up, still half asleep and squinted your eyes at the screen

"Robert?" you asked yourself out loud, pushing the answer key and putting the phone to your ear. "hello?" you yawned. "Hey *hic* (Y/n). I'm glad i got you awwakkkee" Robert said. Slurring his words and giggling. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. 
"Robert, your drunk. Please go to bed" You said and went to hang up but Robert stopped you,

"I'm outside your doooorrr" He said and hung up first. You blinked and quickly walked to your door and peeked outside to see a drunk Robert at your front door. "Shit" you cursed under your breath and opened the door and walking out, shutting it behind you .

"Robert, what the hell is wrong with you" You said as you grabbed Robert who was starting to fall over. "I came to say hello to the best looking gal i know" He smiled and giggled while hiccuping. You blushed pink and shook your head 'he's only saying that cause he's drunk' you thought.

"Come on, lets get you home" You said and helped Robert to his home, stumbling and almost falling along the way. You opened his door and gently laid him on his couch, after that you began rummaging through his clothes to find something different to wear.

After finding clothes for Robert to wear and actually having to change him while blushing, you send Amanda a message telling her that you were looking after Robert. "(YYYY/NNNN)" Robert whines and opened his arms like a child. He grabbed your waist and held you close to him while he nuzzled his head into your stomach making you blush red.

"O-Ok Robert. How about you lay down" You said, sitting beside the male. He nodded and laid his head on your lap. You stroked his hair, making him close his eyes. 

"hey (y/n)" "yes Robert?" "I love you, i want you to know that. I hate seeing all the other dads flirting with you and always hanging out with ya" He said, slurring some of his words as he began to drift to sleep. You froze after his "Confession" and stared at the male while he slept. 
"No. no no no. He's just saying things" You said, beginning to talk to yourself out loud . and before you knew it you fell asleep.

Roberts P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache and something soft and moving underneath my head. I turned my head to see (Y/n). Her (H/c) sprawled all over the back of the couch and her arms crossed while her head was down. I sat up slowly as to not wake her, I looked at my clothes and saw i had diffrent clothes on. I glanced over at (Y/n) 'She must have changed my clothes for me' I thought. I noticed she shivered so i wrapped my jacket around her and watched as she nuzzled her face into it and smile. 

I smiled and kissed her head and walked to the bathroom for painkillers. After finding them, i let the dog out and put my clothes in the washer. a hour later (y/n) woke up and looked at me. "how do you feel?" She asked me. I shrugged "I'm fine. I have a question" i said. She nodded her head for me to continue. " Did i say anything crazy last night?" I asked. 

Back to you

you blushed. "y-yeah" you stuttered. Robert watched you for a few moments, motioning for you to continue " You said you loved me and were jealous of the other dads" You said and looked up at the male. "Its true." He said after a couple minuets of silence. You blushed and looked at him as he knelt down infront of you and cupped your face. 

"Its true. I'm in love with you. Will you be mine?" he whispered and pressed his forehead against yours. You smiled and nodded your head. "of course" You said smiling even more when he kissed you.  

-The end-

"You know your really cuddly when your drunk" 

"shut up.."

_________________________________________

A/n: this is my first story so please don't hate, Constructive criticism is ok but make it a little positive. thank you, remember request are open!