Why Dont You Care?

Cara

The next day we got Violet ready to leave. She was finally all ready to come home. As we went to the front desk to get her discharged, we saw Dr. Cullen and his kids and I gave them a wide smile as Violet thanked them for everything and handed them an envelope. They looked at Violet excitedly and opened the envelope, revealing 4 tickets to One Direction’s concert in London this weekend. They were front row seats and the envelope also contained 4 backstage passes. They all screamed and ran over and hugged every single one of us. I smiled at their excitement as we prepared to leave. Once upon a time I was like that but now, even though we haven’t known the boys for that long, there are like family now. We say our last goodbyes and walk out the hospital doors.

“Wow it’s great to finally have some fresh air” Violet says as we walk out the doors, she breaths in the fresh cold air.

It was so great to be home after the last few days. I hadn’t been home since that night that we got the call. I had kind of left the hospital but not fully.

As soon as I get in, I head straight for the shower, beating everyone else to it.

“Hey that’s not fair.” Zayn said at the door as I slam it behind me.

“I’m sorry but you’ll just have to wait your turn. Oh wait, maybe I’m not that sorry” I said laughing then locking the door.

It feels so good to finally relax and not have to worry about anything. The boys don’t have another show for 2 day so we can just stay in and make the most of it. There next concert is a big one and they have been looking forward to it for all the tour. It was an amazing opportunity for them and they had been dreaming of this forever, especially Louis.

I sat down on the couch next to Louis and laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

I look up at him and he lightly kisses me on the lips before Niall walks in.

“So you’re all good for pizza for dinner?” he asks us all.

We all nod and have hungry looks on our face then Louis says “as long as it has Carrot on it” I lightly slap his leg as I start laughing and bury me head in his chest.

It was the day before the big concert and Louis was getting really excited but nervous. I tried to calm him down but nothing seems to work. As I was hoping his shoulders I said “ok just breathe in and out. Don’t worry you will be amazing and I love you no matter what” then he smiles that amazing smile at me and kisses me. I heard the familiar ring of my phone as I walked towards my bag. I looked at the caller ID and it was my dad. I pressed pick up and started talking.

“Hey dad” I say casually

“Uummm hey sweetie, something has happened.” He said in a concerned voice. I must have had a worried look on my face because Louis came over to me and put his arm around me and mouthed ‘what happened?’

I put my arm around him and gave him a half smile and mouthed back ‘I’m not sure’ as I listened to my dad talk.

“It’s your old friend Josh. He was in a car accident and he is in hospital. He’s not in a good state Cara.”

OMG!!! Not Josh. I have known Josh since I was a kid, we were best friends and we were like family apart form that time when he had a massive crush on me in grade 7. I must admit I did like him to but that is the past and I’m totally over it, I’m with Louis now.

“OMG!!! What do you want me to do? Is sue all right?” I wanted to help his mother sue somehow but how? She was a single parent like my dad and I know that she would be devastate and not in a great state right now.