[174] Capture the flag

BOOM!!!

The cannon roared in the distance.

The game has begun.

***

"Gosh dangit why can't me and Megumi be on the same team!" Eritol loudly complained.

"Just shut up with your lovey dovey comedy already!" Celeste yelled back. "If you like her why not just confess to her?"

"Cause?-" Eritol stuttered.

"Cause you need to man up!" Celeste said with a 'I told you so' voice.

"I see you yelling like goku all day, but where is your over 9000 now?" Celeste continued to chide.

"Ehhh-"

"Bitch get pull yo shit together! Oh look there she comes!" Celeste pointed.

"Oh shit! I am not ready!"

"Bitch you are ready cause I say so!" Celeste said with a sassy tone as she shoved him ahead.

"Hey Megumi!..." Eritol waved awkwardly.

There was a moment of pause in Megumi's look, a brief moment later she drew out her twin curved blade and yelled:

"Fire cross!"

A bolt of fire rushed towards Eritol, who just stood there, shocked and completely frozen in place.

"Dodge man! Are you out of your mind!" Celeste screamed, but Eritol just stood there eyes growing wider and brighter as the projectile flew towards him.

"Erit-"

BOOM!

Eritol body disappeared in a black smoke along with the rest of Celeste's word.

"Gosh..." Celeste face palmed her helmet so hard, she swore she made a dent.

"What's the problem meow?" Kasa said from behind Celeste.

Eziel, Piphra, Magicalnes, Sull1van , someone helpful all emerged behind her and turned to face Megumi on the other side.

"Seize the infidel!" Sull1van yelled and raised her sword and charge.

"Wait! Something is wrong!" Eziel yelled, but it was too late as everyone else charged forward.

TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU!

In less then 10 seconds, all 7 members of Riga's team who appeared were now all flat on that ground; dead.

"Woah! Did I just miss all the fun?" Zane said. "You took down all of them by yourself?"

"That's my meat ball!" Sioux swing a hug around Meatball.

"Careful." Meatball lightly blew the steaming smoke coming from the tip of his Tommy gun. "Back in my citta, they call me Al-Padre."

Behind him, Maximus, Ansel, Zera emerged into view.

"So it's over now? That's there most people right?" Maximus looked around confusingly.

"Yeah it seems so. I really liked the cat girl tho, too bad she wasn't on our team."  Zera commented.

"Same. I would do anything even if it meant destroying the world to protect these neko girls. Neko girls's place in my heart is beyond a mere want, it is an essential need to my grand goal of building a universal harem!..." Maximus voice was cut short, as a dagger found its target on his throat. Maximus collapsed backwards and shattered into a million red pieces.

The remaining 6 all turned to the hostile figure.

There on the other side stood a single slender figure.

Constance licked her lips once, and looked to her enemies in a way like dessert that was about to be devoured.

Q: Do you know any Italian words?