4

"Wait... Why am I running? They should be the one running out of here, begging for their lives," the ghost realized as she stopped flying away, scared by her own reflection. "Urgh, this never happened to me before. I am not gonna give up. Let's scare the leader of the group."

Namjoon was uncomfortably moving in his bed. "Oh man, why it's so hot here?" mumbled Namjoon in a frustrated way, as he was sweating intensely due to heat. "Maybe I should take a bath to cool myself."

"Scaring humans in the bathroom is my favourite thing to do. Heheh. They easily get scared in bathroom." echoed the ghost as she followed Namjoon in the bathroom. Namjoon shut the door behind him, but of course, it broke from the hinges and fell upon the ghost behind him.

"Oh, why it always happens with me?" Namjoon sighed and calmly picked up the door and placed it in the door frame temporarily till he baths. The ghost stood up and shook her head from the impact. She then stood behind Namjoon, who was now humming a song.

"Hmm... So, he's singing a song now. Soon it will be changed to the loudest scream boy," smirked the ghost.

"Take it off now girl just take it off..." sang Namjoon as he took off his shirt.

"Hmm... What he's singing?" The ghost stopped in the middle of scaring him as she paid attention to the lyrics. Namjoon continued singing with the song.

"Aaah, he is a pervert. Aah," the ghost shut her ears with both of her palms. "My poor pure ears." she flew away from there too. She had been a pure human being in her whole life. And now in her after life too. So, she couldn't hear... You know... Those lyrics.

Taehyung, who just got up from the thud of the bathroom door was now felt the need to drink water. As he found the bottle in his room empty, he decided to go downstairs.

But, before going downstairs, he heard a loud voice singing inside the bathroom, which he at first mistook to be someone's wail.

"Namjoon hyung! Are you naked?" Taehyung's voice cracked in a mischievous way as he leaned on the wall beside the door, poking his cheeks with his tongue.

"I'm the master baby--" Namjoon halted his song as he heard the younger's voice outside. With a pause, he comprehended his words before shrieking.

"Taehyung! Don't you dare to come inside!"

"Who said I'm coming inside. I'll just snap a picture and go," Taehyung clicked his tongue and chuckled.

"No! Don't you dare!"

"Then let's trade this with something. Let's make a deal," Taehyung folded his hand, in the same position as he looked forward towards a beautiful painting of a girl in a garden with flowers all around her, which made his mind to wander for a while.

"What do you want?" the voice inside the bathroom squawked, snapping out Taehyung from his daze, caused by the painting. A smirk grew on his soft lips, slightly covered with patches of drool at the corners.

"A part in the next cypher."

There was silence in the room, broken by Namjoon's voice.

"No way! Why you--"

"Where's my phone...? Oh, found it. Hyung, which angle do you prefer?"

"Urgh! okay, you can have the part in cypher," Namjoon groaned.

"No, it's not enough," a triumphant smile crept up on Taehyung's lips.

"What else do you want now?"