Chapter One

This is Duckie here (not my real name just a nickname) and hope you like my story and comment or vote and you could be my fan?!?!?!

-Duckiexx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Birdy and I used to be normal, but I was left by my family and found by the five people who are now my whole world and I guess you want to know what happened, so here is my life....

Me out of all people I never thought that I would go to a university. I was skipping home from my last day of school and saw that my mums car was gone, which I thought was odd as I walked to unlock the door to my house.

When I open the door and see that everything is gone from the house. I run around the house looking for my parents, but finding that everything and everyone was gone. I run to check out my bedroom, and find that nothing was touched, it seemed like I was the only one who lived in that house.

I start packing and tears stream down my face, why would they leave me, I kept thinking as I packed a backpack full of things that I would need to have, I decided that I was never coming here again. I grabbed the bag, money and my phone as I run from my room to the door, and see my scooter right at the door, I was shocked when I saw it, because I didn't put there when I got home.

I felt like I was being watched as got on my scooter. I then just brushed the feeling off, and drove as tears streamed down my face. I drove and drove until I ran out of gas and just collapsed on the ground and curled up into a ball and shaking in the middle of the road.

I was there for three hours crying, then I crawled to the side of the road and started sobbing and thinking that why did they leave me, I was just a normal 16 year old girl, but than I remeber the day that things where intense all day.

*FlashBack*

"Hey mum whats for lunch" I ask my mother says I walk into the kitchen. "Something special for you" she says, but the way she said it made nervous for some reason. I just said okay and walked out to the tv room to see my brother watching the news, something was wrong, because he never watched the news. So I just go up stairs to my room and play One Direction as I work on my homework.

*Present Day*

I still sit there on the cold road and pull out my phone to listen to Summertrain by Greyson Chance and wishing I could be on the summertrain. When the song ends I see five shadows around me and I look up and see five guys I never thought I would see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you peeps like it well comment if you like and who Birdy fall in love with

Niall??

Harry??

Zayn??

Liam??

or

Louis??

I will post a picture of Birdy on the side!!!!!