Part 33 Relaxing with sierra

I don't own anything

Trevor was currently sharpening his new blade. After the battle with hades he noticed that hades left his blade behind when he was thrown into the underworld. So Trevor took it seeing bad he was well trained with swords thanks to Magnus.

Wally wanted to keep the blade as a souvenir but spawn smacked him in the head and took off with it. Wonder Woman bailed the team out from any trouble so nobody had to worry about the wrath of the justice league. Relationships with the team and Donna where getting better but they where still slightly on edge after her revelation.

Trevor was currently at sierras house talking to her.Mac was at work and raven was at home meditating.

Trevor

Trevor: So how is life Sierra?

Sierra: Same old same old. Still a straight A student ready to be an engineer at star labs. What have you been up too with your team Trevor?

Trevor: Well I was able to get raven to join the team even though the other leaguers weren't exactly thrilled about having her their.

Sierra: I'm sorry but who's raven again? You never really brought her up till just now?

Trevor: Oh right! You see raven is a daughter of some demon lord wanting to take control of earth so she came to me for help and now she lives in my apartment.

Sierra: So is she like your partner or something?

Trevor: What?

Sierra: You know, your partner she has your back you have hers.

Trevor: Huh, yeah that practically sums up our relationship.

Sierra: By the way where did you get that weird sword and why are you sharpening it in my house?

Trevor puts down the wet stone and looks at the blade.

Trevor: Took it from the Greek god of death. Wally wanted it as a souvenir but I called dibs and now it's my sword.

Sierra: Wait , you took that sword from hades?

Trevor: How-

Sierra: I like Percy Jackson.

Trevor: Fair enough, anyway yeah we kicked his ass and took his sword and now it's my sword.

Sierra: Well.....finders keepers I guess. Anyways are you going to take me to your apartment today? I've always wanted to visit the place and I get to set this raven.

Trevor: Yeah sure why not.

Trevor then teleports then to his apartment. Sierra is amazed at how big the apartment is. It had a fully stocked kitchen large living room and three bed rooms.

Sierra: Trevor, this is awesome!

Trevor: I know, I love living here-

A knock Then was heard from the door Trevor went to open the door only to see a woman with black hair and blue and white clothes to be at the door.

Trevor: Hello? Can I help you?

???: Yes, is Macarthy Johnson here?

Knowing that was Macs full name Trevor replied

Trevor: Uh, no but I also live here so what is it that you need from mr. Johnson?

???: Oh, well you see I've been wanting to meet mr Johnson for some time but he's been so very busy. My name is Mrs. White and I'm one of the representatives of this community and I was just hoping to know more about mr. Johnson.

Trevor: Ok, well give me your number so I can give it to him and when he calls you we can Schedule an appointment.

Mrs. white: Here it is, thank you for your help and I look forward to meeting the both of you.

And then walks out smiling as Trevor looked at her card.

Sierra: She seemed....

Mark: Weird, yeah definitely.....I'm gonna talk to Mac about this later.

Just then the tv in the living room went statice and then showed the joker.

Joker: Well hello ladies and gentlemen.

Trevor: Ahhhhh, shit.