The Plot Thickens

................

Comment, follow, and VOOOOOOOOTTTTEEEEE

Side comment: Ilvermorney is basically Hogwarts, but for the kids in North America and Canada and things like that. 

...................

YOUR POV

"So let me get this straight....you weren't in your dorms because you were in the bathroom?" One of my friends asked me.

"Yep. Apparently, I had an ongoing bursts of vomiting and diarrhea. Just don't worry! I'm fine, but please don't ask again, alright?"

The fourth year nodded and continued to her class. I had just told her the story that I had told all of my friends. Now, I had to notify Snape that I had it covered. I whipped out a small piece of paper and wrote:

Convinced them otherwise

I folded it in half and cast a spell on it, sending it flying towards the dungeons. I hurriedly followed it, wanting to get to class on time. When I finally reached the classroom, I had discovered I was late, judging by all the filled seats (except mine of course) and the students staring at me curiously.

"How nice of you to finally join us, Miss (y/l/n). Ten points from Gryfindor and detention. See me after class for the details."

I nodded and walked over to my seat. The shame of it was still raw so it burned on my cheeks, and I was sure that they were a bright red. Getting a detention was still a detention, and that was bad. I knew a couple of students who really didn't care what their grades were at all; they just wanted to cause trouble. I sighed and began to take out my things for this class. The Professor walked the rows of tables, instructing us (well, more like snappish talking but still) and providing examples (of what could go wrong and what could happen). At one point I got confused on what to do....the book was very unspecific.

"Professor Snape?" I asked.

"What, (y/l/n)?" He snapped.

My cheeks flushed as he walked over. He would be the death of me. I knew he was acting his usual part as the 'grumpy Professor', so I was perfectly fine with it.

"I-uh..The textbook's not very specific on how to do this....at all. C-could you teach me how to do it properly?"

He nodded and stood close to me. My cheeks were on fire. Just because we had admitted each others feelings, doesn't mean I get flustered when he's around....this close. In front of students.

"Pour the gillywater and mix at a constant pace, alternating between clockwise and counterclockwise. Then, add the pearl shavings. Attempt at not messing up, if you can."

I poured the gillywater, but my hands were shaking from the anxiety that was building up. The water poured everywhere and melted several parts of the desk and floor.

He cocked an eyebrow and let out a small, exasperated sigh. "Did you listen at all? I said 'pour', not 'spray it around'."

"I-I know. But....uhmm.......I-"

The clock turned to thirty as the class started to clean up with the five minutes remaining. I started to clean up as well, using a spell to empty the contents as the Professor annoyedly turned towards the class.

"Write a 2 page essay on the importance of this potion. Get it back to me by tomorrow." He barked out. "(y/l/n), stay for a minute to discuss detention."

Once the entire class had drained out of the room, he walked towards me. "What did you tell them?"

"That I was puking my guts out in the bathroom all night."