Damn...

I sat in my bed trying to come up with some sort of lie to get me out of this one. As usual I got caught sneaking out but instead of being with one of my friends I was caught with a boy... and by my dad at that.... who happens to be a preacher.

He wants me to be this innocent little girl who never gets in trouble and stays away from boys, instead he got a 16 going on 17 year old teenage girl who tends to hang with the wrong crowd. As I started to piece together my lie of how I was at my friends house and that was just her brother he busted through my door.

"Care to explain why I caught you out past curfew! And trying to suck some fast ass boys face off at that!" he screamed in my face.

"Father I can explain! That was my best friends brother her was just abo-"

"I don't even want to hear it he was just about to take advantage of you THAT'S what he was about to do!" he stormed past me and unplugged my laptop.

"Dad!! Seriously I'm sorry it won't happen agai-"

"Shut it I dont even want to hear you talk!!" He stomped over to my bed and pulled my tablet from under my pillow and all I could do was just sit there with my mouth open.

How did he know I had it? He took it from me when I broke curfew last time but I stole it back. He came over to me and bent down so he could look me in my eyes "I may not be able to keep up with you crazy ass kids these days, but I'm not stupid..." He stood and held out his hand. " Phone" I mean mugged him.

"I never got the chance to get it out of Kaceys house when you fucking snached me up and dragged me off of her porch!" I screamed in his face but I quickly  regretted that when he snatched me up and held me close to his face.

"DONT YOU EVER CURSE IN THIS HOUSE AGAIN TASHANA MARRIE ASIA JOHNSON DO YOU HEAR?!?! HUH!? THIS IS A HOUSE OF GOD!" he screamed and threw me on my bed and walked out my room but not before saying... "I swear if your mom wasn't such a whore I'd send you right to her" and slamming the door.

At that exact moment my phone went off and I smiled to my self I can't believe he bought my lie. I read the text I just received.

from future bae : hey you ok your dad yanked you off that porch pretty hard....

me: yea but can you do something for me???

from futer bae : yea wat ?

me: meet me around the block...

I locked my phone screen got dressed and opened my window just as I was about to climb out I got 2 text

future bae : k

Asswipe: like I said I'm not stupid I know you have your phone how about trying to put it on silent...

I jumped off of the fire escape from my window as I reread my fathers text..

Damn....