Who's Jasper? (P1)

POV Encre:

Jasper is drinking my blood, I'm cold. Everything is dark, I tried to scream but no sound went out of my mouth. Cold... so cold... Darker and darker. Jasper, stop... I beg you.

Encre: (Empty eyes, a tear fall on his cheek). ...

Jasper: (Still with red eyes, drink Encre's blood by his neck). Hm.

POV Fallacy:

There is a strong smell of blood and it's Encre's one! I run, following the smell, why the door doesn't open!?

Fallacy: (Nervous). SUAVE! Why this door is locked!?

Mr Suave: (Worried). I have no clue, you know I don't have any keys, you kept all of them Sir Fallacy.

Fallacy: (Looks the door). That's not good... (His eyes glow red). Let's forget the pacifist way then!

I break the door easily and I watch Jasper and Encre, surprised and furious at the same time.

Fallacy: Jasper, you disappoint me, you really thought this door was going to stop me? Pathetic. (Looks Encre then Jasper). I'll end you lil' fly!

Jasper: (Stand up and clean his mouth before to smirk). It will be funny to see you try, Father.

Fallacy: (Appears in front of him and grab his shirt before to put him against the wall). You think I can't do it!? (Looks at him into eyes, mad). Look what you have done to your dad!

Jasper: He wasn't one of us. He was weak!

Fallacy: (Slams him). DON'T TALK OF ENCRE IN THE PAST! He's not dead! and if he is... You're the next one.

Jasper: (Smirks again). Promises, promises~ You are doing so much promises Father, promises that you can't take! (Looks at Fallacy into eyes). We both know you will never be able to kill your own son, you're as weak as him.

Mr Suave: (Carry Encre). Sir Fallacy! Encre is in a really bad state, I need your help to heal him before he die!

Fallacy: (Looks behind him, panicked). What!?

Jasper: (Punch Fallacy to make him move back). What did I just say already? Oh! Yes~ that you are weak. (Looks down on Fallacy). And pitiful too. (Flee quickly).

Fallacy: (Went back before to fall on the ground and look at the door). Jasper! (Stand up and runs after him, sees the door of the castle opens). Jasper... Why did you do that? Why did you go out? (Sighs and closes the door sadly and join Suave). How is he?

Mr Suave: Between life and death. He needs blood.

Fallacy: (Looks around). I- hum... I don't know. I- How can we give him blood!? (Have suddenly an idea). Oh no.

Mr Suave: There is a problem Sir Fallacy?

Fallacy: I had the worst idea ever but I don't have anything else...

Mr Suave: So, go ahead.

Fallacy: Heal his neck meanwhile. (Bites his own wrist and put a lot of blood on his mouth before to kiss Encre and makes him drink it). Hm.

Mr Suave: (Heals Encre's neck). I finished Sir Fallacy.

Fallacy: (Breathless, clean his mouth and heals his wrist). Thank you Suave.

I carried Encre until his apartments, he has to wake up soon, we need to talk about Jasper. What happened, what he has done, where he can be, what he is doing and even... if he is still living. We must find him before others vampires or citizens do so! He is surely lost, afraid, hide somewhere. The forest is a nightmare, mostly for the one which don't know the place... Jasper has no idea how big and how dangerous it is. I can't stay here waiting, our son is in danger so please Encre, open your eyes... Wake up.