Village in Flames

IMMMMMM BOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD

Casue I awesome like that

I like to get pigs, cause I like their bacon!!!!

MANANANAANANANAJAJAJAJAAJ

Pic to the side is Yori

<><><><<><><><<><><>><><><><><><><<>><><><>

-----??? POV----

A blast of light exploded in the center of our secert village, The towns ninjas instantly arived at the scean, surrowndind the ball of light. I as the hidden village leader, I took out my kuni and face the ball along with them. A loud popping sound exploded into the atmosphere and two young childern were pushed threw the light, falling infront of us uncontious. Their forms flickered, Into fox-like forms, suddenly have a fox hair and ears, but once I blinked, they were back to normal.

The ninjas around me visably relaxed once the bright light blinked out and vanished, they lowered their weponds looked at the two kids suspitiously. My wife foolishly ran out to the kids, picking them up in her arms like they were glass. I cursed under my breath, shes two soft on kids, because she cant have any of her own. Jani took out her hankerchif and started to wipe the tears off the young girls face.

She cooed under her breath, standing up with them in her arms looking like it was no trouble to hold them at all. I frowned as she walked over to me, smiling softly down at the girls peacefull face. I scenced great chakra rolling off the two, their chakras in harmany with each other and mixing into a white green chakra. I suddenly felt at peace looking at the silent sleeping girl, her unknown power soothing out my doughts.

"Shes so beautiful...." Jani cooed, rocking the two in her arms, the young boy shifted untill he was holding the girls hand protectively. Suddenly, with a wave of the girls power, the tence villagers instantly calmed and started smiling as if my wife had just given birth to them herself. No...she did! Its a miricle!

A faint voice in my mind spoke, Shes got you...

------Aiya's POV---

When I opened my wide eyes, a young women in her twentys stared lovingly down at me as if I was her daughter. Confused, I sat up swiftly, Yori suddenly awakening next to me. "Aiya." Yori said shortly, moving infront of me protectivly. The women smiled so happy it was odd, confsing me even more. Why should I be happy? My mom just was killed! What is worng with these people!?

"My sweet Aiya, how was your sleep? I made you some breakfeast on the table, dont forget to bathe, you to yori!" I wondered how this women knew our names, and why she was treating me like her own. Yori looked back at me confused, but I heard his voice in my mind, *She thinks were her twins.* I looked at him in shock, when had he been able to speak in my mind? *How can you talk to me in your mind?* I thought back.

He shrugged in a most human way it was funny. I smiled a bit, but it turned into a frown when my mothers death rattled my mind. Why arent I crying for her? *What should we do, Yori?* It turns out that Yori was smarter than me when it comes to logical thinking or planing.

*Lets just play along, I dont know where we are, the star took us someplace I dont understand.* Standing up, We got off the bed and went into the bathroom to our right, the tubs water steaming and ready. Being the six year olds we are, we stripped and got into the blissfull water. After a bit we got out and wrapped ourselves in warm fuzzy towels, dryed ourselves off and got dressed in odd clothes that had been laid on the bed we woke up on.