Because i am

"So," I say, stepping into his cage.

"Stan and Kenny are apparently fuck buddies now," I say.

"Yeah. What about it?" He asks.

"Nothing. I just wanted to open the conversation. And thought that is better than politics, so, I opened the conversation with those two," I say.

"Ooh. Okay. Well. How are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm good... pretty good. I mean. We can only talk at night time, apparently we have a lot of things Cartman would find very very interesting, so, we are on our toes right now," I say.

"Fine... I'm okay as well," he says.

"We've been thinking but wanted to ask about a new plan," I say.

"Go ahead," he says.

"We thought about the possibility of blasting you out, although it might be the most dangerous way to do something... the other plan is to get to Cartman, shoot him in the head and get out while everyone else is distracted by something," I say.

"How would you do the second plan? He doesn't seem like a guy to be easy to shoot, let alone in the head," he says.

"Kyle and Wendy are trying to get close to him, to get his trust. And to be honest, Kyle being Jewish might be your way out of here," I say.

"How come?" He asks.

"Cartman sees him as this cold and manipulative person and somehow, that makes him trust Kyle a bit more than the rest of us. Kyle is going to pretend to be the spy and tell about a wrong plan to get Cartman off his ass," I say.

"Why is it disgusting? I don't see it," he says.

"Well... they said that they are doing anything to do this. So," I say.

"There isn't anything bad that they could have to do... right?" He asks.

"A lot of things. But I hope they didn't mean it like that," I say.

There are steps, two pairs.

"Kyle. Can you stop dragging me now?" Kenny's voice asks.

"Are we far away enough?" Kyle's voice asks.

"Yeah. What do you need?" Kenny asks.

"Look. There are a million things I need but I dragged you here for a simple reason. You talked to be about alternative universes and shit. By your story. When do you go into the next story? When you die or some other moment?" Kyle asks.

"I never go. I share my memories with all the others. Meaning I know what happens in each story to come. I can tell that you have died more than a couple of times. I can tell, how past stories went, I can tell some things from other universes. Meaning I can tell where I am, what it's about and a couple of other things," Kenny says.

"Huh? Tell me one?" Kyle asks.

"Future or past?" Kenny asks.

"Either. I don't mind," Kyle says.

"Okay. I remember this one time you believed me on the fact I was immortal but died something like a month later, and this one where Stan, you and I were a band. Then the one where Butterfly came out as transgender," Kenny says.

"Who the fuck is Butterfly?" Kyle asks.

Kenny laughs.

"I completely forgot, you don't know him as Butters here. That's hilarious," Kenny says.

"I don't honestly know, who the fuck you mean," Kyle says.

"Look. Leopold Scotch, also known as Butters, is Leo, the guy you're wooing here," Kenny says.

"Wooing? What the fuck, Kenny?" Kyle asks.

"Yes wooing. I know. Nothing escapes me. Just like Wendy is wooing Bebe and Clyde is wooing Token," Kenny says.

Token looks at me, I look away from him with a blush.

"You said you'll ask me something. What is it? I don't actually think you do anything but it's still interesting. So. What would you ask?" Kyle asks.

"Do you remember?" Kenny asks.

"No, I don't. Is that the question?" Kyle asks.

"You don't know that because you don't remember," Kenny says.

"Oh fuck off," Kyle says.

"Although this is the second universe I will ask in," Kenny asks.

"Wait! You've asked me already?" Kyle asks.

"Yup," Kenny says.

"What happened in that universe then?" Kyle asks.

"Nothing interesting. I just asked you and you didn't understand, why I asked," Kenny says.

"What did you ask?" Kyle asks.

There are one pair of steps, walking away.

"Fucks sake, Kenny! Wait for me at least," Kyle says.

He runs behind Kenny to get to him.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Kyle asks.

"Because I want to wait. I'll ask you, I promise," Kenny says.

One of them sighs. With the context, I expect it to be Kyle.

"Okay, fine," Kyle says.

Their steps go off for a while before one of them opens the door to the guard rooms.

"You first," Kenny says.

"You can fuck off and go first," Kyle says.

"Nope. I won't tell if you don't go in first," Kenny says.

Yet again, Kyle sighs. Soon the door closes.

"Are they insane or something?" Token asks.

"How come?" I ask.

"They're talking about universes and shit. They literally sound insane. Like Kenny is meant to say something but he won't but he says he has. I don't understand," Token says.

"I mean. Kenny thinks he exists in multiple universes, it's nothing to worry about. He has always been like that as long as I've known him, he has said a lot of things about being immortal before this. He just imagines things," I say.

"Are you sure I'm not supposed to be worried?" Token asks.

"I'm sure," I say.

There is a moment of silence.

"You seem pretty nice," I say.

"Thanks. You too," Token says.

"I just thought... are you gay?" I ask.

"How come? Why are you asking?" Token says.

"Reasons," I say.

"I'm polysexual. So, no, I'm not gay," Token says.

"I just mean... well," I say.

"You sound like you're trying to confess or something," Token says.

"Because I am," I say.

"I like you too," he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voltron fanfiction is consuming my life! Help me!

~Eko.