Chapter 11

It has already a month that Gabby had not seen Wyatt anywhere. He must have been so happy that he went for an holiday with his Cinderella. Gabby walk out of the meeting room 7 as she had finish setting up for the Creative team meeting and roll her trolley back to the mail room. When she was there, everyone was standing around the table talking and joking about something.

"Gabby you're back!!" said Jack. Everyone look at her and was giving her a mischievous smile. They start to move aside to show her what they were smiling about. When they move a side she saw a small box and beside it was a bouquet a flower made out of Ferrero Rocher chocolate.

"Who is that for? " asked Gabby as she approached the table.

"Look at the card." said Jack. Gabby look at the and saw her name on it.

"It's for me?" surprised Gabby.

"Gabby we were thinking do you think you could like I don't know share you chocolate with us? You can keep the gift." joked Sid on of the office boy who love to eat.

"Help yourself then." said Gabby as she grab the gift and step back as the boys start to take the chocolate from the bouquet. Gabby walk to an empty table and read what was in the card.

"To Gabs the office girl, a special gift from us. By Prince Charming and Cinderella."  Gabby right away knew who had sent her the gift and the bouquet. She open the gift wrapper and saw a gold compact mirror with craving of glass slipper in the front. She could only smile at it and felt thankful that they bought this for her.

"Who is it from?" said Jack curious as who had sent that to her. Gabby pass the card to him to read it himself as she went to her locker to put the expensive mirror into the bag before continue her work.

Wyatt walk into Donna ward and saw that Gabs, Donna and other children who was in the ward was playing with the stuffed animal that he had bought for Donna the first time he came. It has been a month that Cindy and him was away. He wanted to spent time with Cindy to get to know her better and reconnect back with her after that night at the party which he did and forever grateful to Gabby for helping him but when he was away from a month there was time even for a second he felt lonely even when Cindy was beside him. He have become too comfortable being himself with Gabby even though he only knew her in less then a week but somehow they connect really well. He know he had to start get use to being with Cindy who he know very well that she is made for him.

Gabby and the children was playing when Wyatt stood behind them,

"Seriously this is not fair!" acclaimed Wyatt making an angry face. Gabby look up and saw Wyatt was standing looking at them while making a childish face.

"Wyatt when you arrive?" said Gabby as she put down her stuffed elephants while the children continue to play.

"How could you not tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me that you guys are fighting each other, I want to join too!" said Wyatt as he sat beside a girl who was bumming the head of the tiger with another boy. Gabby give a big laugh and throw him a stuffed lion and dared him,

"I dare you to bring down the giraffe!" Wyatt look at Donna who was holding the giraffe and was beating the other kids.

"I'm the king!!!" shouted Wyatt as he start to challenge Donna giraffe who gladly ready for a battle.