(15) Hell on earth, For her

It was the next day and Izuku made sure to get ready for school early so he can get there before Uraraka.  He was a nice person so he couldn't let her get bullied, even if what she did was bad. Most of the class was in the class. Izuku started to get worried. He was sure that she was coming to school but where is she?

He hoped that she hadn't gotten harassed by classmates as she tried to get to class. He was about to text her but then they hear a scream. Izuku was the first one to stand and check who it was. As expected It was Uraraka. 

"Ugh it's just the slut"

"Slut, no, more like a whore"

"What about a hooker" Some students had snickered. Uraraka had screamed because she was almost pushed down a flight of stairs by Jirou.

"Damn that whore has a good grip. I should've bound her hands, wait then she'd probably think that I was seducing her. hahaha" Jirou said as she walked into the class.  Izuku walked over to Uraraka and helped her stay on her feet. He walked her over to class. As soon as she walked to her desk she started crying.

"Look the whore has feelings." Uraraka just fell to the floor. crying. Izuku stood up and helped her up but she just shook her head.

"Uraraka come we are leaving."

"To where?"

"The somewhere that they cant do this type of stuff"

"No I'm fine Im fine I don't need to leave or go anywhere"

"No you do"

"Deku what are you helping her? Didn't she try to pin you for raping her but in reality she was raping you?"

"Yeah Like the whore she is" The class laughed excluding Todoroki, Ilda, Oujirou, Koda, Sato, and Shoji. Those people just shook their head. While the class was laughing Aizawa walked in.

"What is so funny that I can hear you from 100 feet away? Hm"

"Nothing at all." Izuku said as he walked over to Aizawa with Uraraka behind him.

"Nothing Is funny about bullying.  Let me tell you this." Izuku turns to the class and pulls up his sleeve to show all his cuts. 

"This, this right here is the result on bullying on me and many others. I was bullied for being weak now you all are bullying for someone who made a few stupid choices and had no idea that what they were doing was wrong. She had no Idea. Now, remember" Izuku charged up one for all and the entire class then was confused.

"Why are you using your quirk?" Jirou asked. Izuku laughed and walked over to her. He pulls her out of her chair.

"Remember, I can do what my bullies did to me. And that means. I can drive you to suicide." He lets her go and he stops his quirk.

"Aizawa can me and Uraraka get all our class work and do it in your teacher room?"

"Yeah sure"

"Oh and check her desk. Look what's on it, Oh and No one try to erase it. Okay? Good" Aizawa walked over to her desk and read all that was on it

"who wrote all of this?" No one said a word

"Who wrote this. Snitching right now is needed." Once again no one said anything.  Then Izuku spoke up.

"Who was it. Or am I going to have to use force?"

"IT WAS MOMO!" Tsu said. She was against the whole thing but was forced to play along by Momo.

"Tsu!!! I didn't do I swear It was Jirou!"

"No, it was you I'm not going down for it I'm already in for a lot."

"Quiet! Momo, Jirou, go see Hound dog"

"Wait why am I going"

"As you put it you're already in for a lot. Now go. Izuku, Uraraka go to my office and I'll have someone bring you the work."

632 words. Ok, I know everyone seems like a jerk and I'm sorry about that. But you know. Content~~~~~~ Anyway sorry its a day late. I was literally busy all day and I was too sleep deprived to do anything last night so yeah. Have a good rest of your day!

Updated every Wednesday and Saturday