The wolf

The party was grand, the music memorizing. The dark road beyond and ahead of me keeps going forever growing, ever expanding. The moon was shallow with the glow splashing on my face. The night is old and dying and the day will be here soon. 

   My wolf mask torn and we, the teeth barred and snarled. My mind blank but secure. My eyes bright blue but dead with weariness but alert. The thoughts everlasting and the mind baking. The rusty car dented and bent but working.

   The leather seats warm and worn. The lights shinning and burning into my sight. The tree's whispering and dancing on my vision. I'm leaving the people and houses. The lairs and the whores, the kids and minivans. 

   My hands sharp and twitchy, blue and black. My nails sharp and wet. My tail I have none just a human, only human. The mask is hot and wet with sweet and anticipation. I'm a winner I played the game and I got out lucky.

  Lucky as I to be in the game that I play. My hum strange and foreign piercing the metal shell of the car. The pills are gone all of them GONE ! the only things that helped gone forever. DAMN ! I howl and scream, Keep your calm Donnie, no! Azrael  you have your life. You played with Toby and Jeff and you got out alive ! amazing right.

  The people sneered and scoffed I thought it was a faze, only if. Oh yes the third one, the one you- we gutted. The damn mask of a killer we have one. The smiling one, the masked one, the hooded one, and the slender one. 

 All failed to win the game. No one died but I'm the winner I escaped, I'M THE WINNER ! ME !. My mind alone and forever burning, tingling with emotion, fear, and pure happiness.  Who I was before is no more, only Azrael the wolf of Quebec. I shake the wheel almost going off the road. '' I AM THE WOLF ! '' I scream grinding my real teeth.

  I am a lone wolf, I prefer it to be. The constant hunting and escaping of the many hunters rears it's head into my subconscious. Jane to clockwork to even the cruel eye less Jack. I have survived to live again and again. Threw the  gut, the throat, the knees, and the wrists YET I WALK ! I LIVE !.

 I must bet that Jane girls number . . .or not. I wonder if they think of me ? I think of them I even seen some fan art . . .disgusting. My mind rests and my body takes control.

  Oh yes the party was grand and my hands full of  . . .blood and hair. But I have the ' doe's ' the hunt was beautiful and lovely. I can't go back I won't let myself people can track me, bu they can't I'm close to my home, my domain. 

  My tools I have none but my hands you have graced so many people. Yong, old, smart, and stupid, ugly, and sexy, lonely, and fun. Many people for a lonely hunter. And yet a happy hunter, I plan on hunting a speacil someone I had my eye on for years, that asshole hoodie.

  I'm close, yes very close to my own little cabin out in the deep part of the woods a french mans delight ! I must say so my self. After awhile of a silence and just the loving sound of the wheels making sweet love to the ground. I start to fiddle with the glove box for a release a pill or something I'm on edge.

 Finally the blue I was looking for, I slip it back and close my eyes.  Bump, bump, bump, the voices grow and my heart becomes unstable '' THE ROAD AND I ARE ALONE FOREVER BURNING ! '' I start to laugh and my vision start to turn orange and red with blue layers of film.

 '' THE WHEELS KEEP TURNING AND THE PEOPLE WON'T STOP SCREAMING ! '' I turn the wheels and run off the road  '' STOP, STOP, STOP ! PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THE TRUNK KEEPS  CALLING ME GROANING FOR ME TO HELP THEM ! '' I rammed into a tree.

   The safety of the road is gone and the world is fading. I slump out of the car and onto the ground, and look at the warm shadiness of the cabin. I have guests to attend to, I gather myself with my skull bleeding all the way and my ankle twisted. I do hope they forgive me.