Chapter 4

(Still Adams POV)

I woke up to someome yelling "Adam wake up!"  "Guys whats going on?!" I asked. "H-h-hollys been in a servere accident." I heard through sobs. Without thinking I ran to the door, grabbed the keys, and drove to the hostpital. There was so much confusion running through my mind, that I wasnt paying attention. The next thing I knew I was rolling down a hill. I could feel all the pain run through my body.

Holly's POV:

I woke up in a Hospital bed. I look to my right to see Adam laying in the Hospital bed next to me. Why was he here in a Hospital bed, next to me? Was he hurt? I sure hope he isn't. "Holly, Adam has been in a Accident." Dr. Shalts said walking in. "What kind of accident?" I asked him. "Well he was on his way here, and a simi hit him in the side of the car, wich made him roll him down a hill." "Hes going to be ok? right?" i asked as soon as he said this. "Well, he has some serious injuries, we have to do surgery on his right Lung, he has a broken ankle, were waiting for him to wake up so we can do our operation." So much was running through my mind. What if he was really hurt, and didn't wake up? What if I didn't get to see his Beatiful eyes again?

Adam's POV:  

I woke up to a buzzing noise, it was the sound when someones heart had stopped. Nurses were running down the hall. "Dr.Ronolds to room 165 immediattly!" That was Holly's room. I couldn't stand the fear that I would loose her. I don't know what I would do without her.

 Authors note: i need help pickinga cast: