Lucas' Revenge

Lucas' Revenge

Author: sweetdreamer33
Genre: Romance

Description:

Dial R for Revenge. Lucas Monteiro, a mouthwatering specimen of manhood, gorgeous, and sexy as sin. He was extremely rich, ruthless, and irresistible. He drove fast cars, did extreme sports and flew his own plane. Women loved and adored him. But deep inside his heart was a wound refused to heal. His heart was shattered by a women. A women he aimed to have his hands on, to destroy her slowly until she pleaded and crawled for his mercy. He wanted REVENGE.

Status: COMPLETED

This is a funny story, I swear. Natatawa ako, hehehehe. -_- English readers, your welcome. And Nosebleeder, you are also welcome but ready for bloody war. Haha. Another story of an awesome author, Miss sweetdreamer33 :) Hey guyseu. I misshu all. Mwah mwah. Akin lang si Elijah :) Kung may mga gustong magpa-recommend ng story, PM me of your username here on wattys. I'll try to do it. But once in a blue moon nga lang ako ACTIVE. Surely next year, Always active na ako. (Tagal.) Basta read sweetdreamer33 stories specially this one.

Hope you read and enjoy it!
For more information, visit the Author↑↑

Keep Reading..

Napansin ko yung arrow. (Dapat pala ↑ hindi →)