Hogwarts and the sorting.

(Y/N)= Your Name (F/C)= Fav Color.
______________(Y/N) POV______________
Mcgonagall grabbed my wrist and then i felt as if i were being forced down a very tight rubber tube. My organs felt surpressed and my breathing stopped.

The painful experience finally ended when i landed on my feet...in a forest. Looking around the forest was quite amazing to say the least. Although, you couldn't see anything since how dark it was there is ONE thing you could see. The lights of Hogwarts castle.

I was awestruck at the beautiful lights showing through the castle. The beautiful night sky contrasting with it's colors. Stars surrounding the jaw dropping experience. It was indeed...mesmerizing.

From the corner of my eye i saw Mcgonagall smiling at my still figure. Chuckling, she proceeded to walk. I followed her without a word still staring at the castle before me.

"Eye catching isn't it."

I turned toward her and nodded not taking my eye off of the school. My school. Oh shit.

"Professor Mcgonagall ?"

"Yes Mr. (L/N) ?"

"I-I was wondering....how would others feel about me...being American and attending their school ?" I asked.

"I won't deny that their will be...prejudice students and some won't be afraid to act on it. However, like Dumbledore explained Hogwarts holds courageous and caring individuals. They won't hesitate to defend you," Mcgonagall concluded.

I nodded, the talk lifting my spirits slightly. We walked through the Hogwarts gates and there was Dumbledore himself. I felt my throat catch and my stomach felt as if i wanted to throw up. Why ? This is the last step. No going back. I mean yeah i could return the cool metal wand and the phoneix but....to me seeing Dumbledore there is a sign of...finality.

We walked towards him as he smiled upon me.

"(Y/N) my boy how are you ?," Dumbledore asked politely.

"I'm doing fine Professor Dumbledore how are you ?"

"Quite alright Mr. Black ?"

Black ? So that's my fathers last name ? Did i want to use it ? It certainly sounded cool. However, i had this feeling as if using that name wouldn't be such a good idea.

Before i could think anymore on the matter Dumbledore began talking again.

"Mr Black i must ask you a favor."

"What is it ?"

__________Third Person POV__________

It was Dinner time in the hogwarts castle and everyone was conversing. The Other schools arrived a day earlier and they were getting by nicely. The Beauxbatons wizarding school of france were seating at the Ravenclaw table. Eating and conversing quietly. Backs as straight as boards and legs crossed.

Meanwhile, the Durmstrang were sitting at the Slytherin table and they were somewhat monotone. They ate and conversed silently with intimidating features. Though they weren't completely this way, some of them made jokes at each other and made small talk but were other wise quiet.

The Hogwarts students talked as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Fred and George Weasley were joking around making the Gryffindors laugh as perusual. The Ravenclaws were speaking with the Beauxbatons about the other schools teaching curriculum. The Slytherins were gossiping about spells or bloodlines and money. Hufflepuffs were having conversations about school gossip. Same old, same old.

There was one person was not engaging however. His name was Harry James Potter. Harry sat silently in his seat playing with his food. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to go down tonight. Something life changing.