Stop Saving Me

A/N: hey guys OK so the song i added was the song that Carson and Sadie danced to at the lake so yea..and on the next chapter I'm hoping to add a song that match's Carson and Sadie perfectly but i really only want a country song so comment ideas thanks lovely's *mu-ah*)

I turn back that radio dial reopen your door,Try to talk George Strait into giving us an encore.Re-spin you around replay that sound of you laughing when we hit the ground,I can see it now how bout we.

Rewind by Rascal Flatt's was on as Kyle drove us to our destination and I could not help but to sing along. Kyle kept eyeing me with a smirk on his face that I would like to smack off "What!?" I asked him. He smiled and chuckled "Nothing, your just...cute when you don't have a care in the world". I was amazed at his comment and a little confused so i asked "Are you calling my carelessness cute or are you calling me cute?" I asked trying not to let my face give into a flirty smirk. "I'm calling your carelessness cute but I'm calling you beautiful." When Kyle said that I could see the red rise up in his  cheeks and he just kept looking out towards the road not daring to look back at me. I smiled and blushed at his words and then said "Thank you your not to bad yourself." Woah Woah Woah Sadie.what are you doing girl this is Kyle were talking about the one who hurt you. Sadie think about Carson and how he saved you from him and how he said that he loved you. Kyle hurt you Sadie Carson didn't. Isn't you flirting back with Kyle considered cheating. Oh My God am I cheating on Carson. I was brought out of my thoughts when Kyle said "Its not considered cheating unless you together."  I felt my face burn as my cheeks turned red then i looked down trying to not look at Kyle and say "Oh my god did I say that out loud" "Just some of it ,but are y'all together?" " I-I-I don't know, He took me on a amazing date and we kissed not once not twice but five times and he..." "Wait he kissed you." Kyle asked with what sounded like jealously in his voice. "Um yea he did...I'm sorry Kyle I didn't mean to..." My words were brought to pause when Kyle's lips were pressed ever so softly onto mine. My reaction even surprised me because I started to kiss back and for some odd reason. I didn't want it to stop, everything was erased from my mind even carson.

When we pulled apart I looked at him and saw something I couldn't believe