05

Mackenzie's POV
M-O-N-D-A-Y

I saw the green eyed girl her smile fade away while i had a rock in my stomach , this is gone be a long week.
'Mackenzie ?' The girl asks, 'thats me, yes' i awnser polite. 'Well hi my name is Lauren Orlando and i am your student buddy i will show you your new school an-' 'i know this school laur,' i break in to her centince, 'oh you been here before?' She asks with a frown.
Does she really not remember me...
'Lauren, you dont remember me?' I ask.
'Wait kenz!?'  'Chopsticks!' We laugh all the way till lunch, where i saw him.

I think i can be great friends with lauren but im still kinda mad that she never called her again. But i am full of forgiveness , i was staring at johnny his emerald green eyes stared in mine hazel brown untill lauren told me we are going to take a seat.
I sat between lauren and A girl named annie, she seemd really nice.
We talked about school stuf and me and johnny made eye contact, but didnt really made conversation.

The ugliest sound after my morning alarm is the school bel, lauren took my hand and walked to our class, 'so kenz this is your first class at ph, and its homeroom, you will see who is in your class and our homeroom teacher is Mr Travis and he is well okay i guess' i laugh at what she told me. mr travis i knew he would come to me all the time so this is gone be good. The class was already busy while we walked in. 'Ah, class here she is misses Ziegler, thankyou miss Orlando you can take your seat' i smiled politly at the class and see some faces i know, 'welcome miss ziegler, welcome back i need to say, you can take a seat next to miss orlando and i will explain what we are doing these comming three weeks' i nodded and took my seat.

'These three weeks we are going to work at a drawing abaut your history, tell your story on paper, tell your story to me.' Mr travis is also the art teacher and loves to see drawings with storys. We all got a paper and all i think what should i draw...

'What are u going to draw?' Lauren asks me while we walk the hallways on our way out. ' im not sure' i awnserd lauren her question.
'You?' I ask her 'i make a girl with beautiful brown hair and so beautiful eyes, and my story is that she is my best friend' i laughed at her while she blabed and blabed abaut i dont know what, something abaut a boy or something i only could think abaut jo- NO KENZIE STOP STOP STOP

i just cant help it but think abaut his beautiful emerald green eyes.

A/n

Xoxoxoox