Waking up in a strangers bed ( No, not like that)

Sophia pov

I wake up to someone spilling water in my face.
"Wake up!" I hear Jamie shout.
"Why?"
"Mom said we should go to school TODAY"
"And?"
"The bus will arrive in 6 minutes"

I suddenly digest what he was saying and shot up. He stated at me while I grab my clothes run to my on sweet brush my teeth, put my necklace on, throw my clothes on, brush my hair and tie it in a high point tail. I than run downstairs and hear him behind me. I grab the sandwich that was lying on the counter and squish it in my bag. I than run out the door.
"Thew" I say.
I look behind me and see that Jamie is looking shocked at me.
"Can you pack my bag like that in the morning?" He laughs.
I give him a glare before breaking out laughing.
I look at the road and see the bus arriving. I than see the boy next door walk casually out his house.
He looks at me and grins.
I realise that I am staring at him and I quickly look away.
Embarrassed I look at Jamie who is giggling.
"Someone's got a crush!" He whispers excitedly.
"Shut up!" I laugh.
We walk onto the bus and I see w empty seats. I sit on one waiting for Jamie to sit on the other.
BUT HE DIDN'T!
He saw a group of boys his age and walks to them. I casually sit back and shut my eyes to relax when I feel someone nudging me. A girl about he same age as me with a plain t-shirt and some ripped jeans sit text to me. She was blonde. She smiled awkwardly. And I smile back.
"My name's Talissa, what's yours?" She asks.
"Sophia or just Sof"
"Well hi Sof"
"Hi."
"You must be new, right?"
"Yeah..."
"Do you have a schedule?"
"Yeah, it's here somewhere." I say reaching for my bag. I grab out a piece of paper and hand it to her. She examins it before saying:
"Today we have the same classes!"
"Cool!"
She smiles before looking at the driver. She nods and starts to drive. Confusing. Whatever.
~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
I close my locker and begin chewing on my apple. I have.. math next. Okay. I began walking to my class. It was only I corridor away. Pretty close.. I guess.
I walk in and everyone stares at me. The class only started in 10 min. So there was very little students in the class. I sat at the back. There was a seat next to me that was free so I thought I would sit there and Talissa would sit next to me.
~☆~☆~☆~☆
The lesson starts in 8 minutes. 5 students have entered.
~☆~☆~☆~☆
7 minutes. 2 students entered.
~☆~☆~☆~☆
5 minutes 3 students + Talissa came in.
"Hey!" I say.
"Hi" she says. Before giving me a 'getofthatseat' look. She points her head to the middle row. There are 3 empty seats there. I shrug and say:
"Why?"
She was about to say something before everyone stops to look at the door. A blome girl was standing in the door. She smiled and than looked at me. Frowns. And makes a look that clearly stated 'GET.. OF ..MY...SEAT..'
I know that's what she said because afterwards she said it.
"Get....of...MY.. seat"
I blink a couple times, not realizing what was happening.
I decided to play safe and started to pack my stuff when I see her click her fingers. A boy from behind her comes over to me and throws my phone on the floor.
I am 5.5 foot. And he was around 6 foot.
I'm 14 .
I looked in shock before I hear someone shout. Leave her alone. Everyone looks at the hallway to see my neighbour... A.k.a The boy I think I have a crush on.... staending in the corridor looking at the older boy. They where almost the same height... Actually I think they where the same. The girl runs over to him and hugs my neighbour. She lifts one foot up in a weird kiss me pose. He pushes her away.
"What you gonna do about it?!" The older boy says.
"What you want to do?!"
"FIGHT"
"Bring it on"
The boy who threw my phone runs at him but he just steps out the way. Than he boy who threw my phone gold his neck. But my neighbour punched his stomach and the other boy ( This is so hard to explain) pushes him against the wall. Han I look at he corridor and see 2 other boys running over to help. They hold the boy who threw my phone over to the other wall and than I hear someone shout stop. I look at my phone Han at the person screaming than at the boys and than at Talissa she was staring at me gobshocked. I fell weiry I closed my eyes.
I must have fainted because it Han found myself in my room. Someone was looking at me. It was him. My neighbour. He smiled at me as I got up from bed I tried to walk but my leg really hurt... It looked bandaged.
"Carful" he says. " My name's Cody by the way."
"I'm Sophia.... thanks"
"For what?"
"For what you did at school"
"Oh.... that thing that was 4 days ago!"
"Wh...wh..... what!"
"You've been in a coma, and while falling you twisted tour ankle"
"Wait... Why are you here?!"
"Oh.. Yeah... this is my room.."
"Where are my parents!"
"They have a job thing.."
I look around the room. I have been lying in a total strangers bed, bedroom. And he is my CRUSH.
"Where is Jamie!?"
"He went with your parents"
"When will they be back?"
" A week..... It think"
"A week?!"
"No actually was it two..." be said smirking.
"Two or one?!"
"Two."
My life is completely and utterly over.:(