Chapter VI EUROPE Escapade

Naunang magising si Gerald nang umagang iyon. Hindi mawala ang ngiti sa kanyang labi habang pinagmamasdan ang napaamong mukha ni Sarah. Dahan dahan nyang inilapat ang kanyang daliri sa pisngi ni Sarah. Unti unti nyang inilapit ang kanyang mukha. Their faces are only few inches away. Gerald can’t help to look at Sarah’s lips. He moved closely. His lips touched Sarah’s lips. It was a very light kiss. He didn’t want to wake Sarah.

Gerald’s POV

            I still can’t believe that she’s my wife now. I can’t explain the feeling of being Sarah’s husband. Gagawin ko ang lahat para maramdaman nya kung gaano ko sya lalong minahal ngayon. I prove to her that I am worth it for her love. I will never ever get tired of loving her and giving her surprises. She is really worth the wait. Napakaganda talaga nya.

It was 4am when Gerald decided to get up and prepare breakfast for her wife before they fly to Europe for their one month honeymoon vacation. He went to the kitchen and cook simple breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes and hot Chocolate. 3omins passed when he finally finished cooking. He went to their room to wake Sarah up.

Wifey, Wake up na. It’s already 4:30 in the morning. We have 6am flight later. Gerald said huskily.

Babe, 5mins more… I’m still sleepy.. Sarah murmured

Babe, we’ll be late… Wake up na…

Promise babe, 5mins lang please.. She pleaded with her eyes closed.

Okey babe.. Gerald answered…

Gerald decided to give Sarah her 5mins more… he decided to bring the breakfast to their room to surprise Sarah a breakfast in bed…

Sleepyhead, 5mins is over… breakfast is ready na…