What about Ezra?

< Emily's POV >

We woke up around noon. Well I did. I opened my eyes to see Alison asleep in my arms. The rest of the girls were gone. "Good morning Beautiful." I whisper into her blonde hair.

"EMILY! ALISON! HURRY!" It was Hanna. Alison and I jump out of the bed and run to the kitchen.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. Aria was on the ground puking her guts out. Jason immediately runs to her rescue, not caring that we were there.

"Hey hey hey. What happened?" He asks concerned. Alison and I shrug our shoulders since we weren't here to see it.

"Well we were getting breakfast and Aria said she felt dizzy and then she started puking." Spencer explained. Jason kneels down next to Aria and checks her temperature.

"Well she doesn't have a fever." Jason says relieved. "Come on." He scoops her up bridle style and carries her to the couch. "Do you think you have a cold? The flu?" He asks her. Aria shakes her head slightly.

"Are you pregnant?" Hanna asks as she crosses her arms. We all glare at Hanna. "What? It could happen."

"Um. Can I talk to Jason for a minute? Alone?" We all walk into the kitchen and start breakfast.

- + -

< Aria's POV >

"Jason?" I say quietly to get his attention. He squats down next to me and takes hold of my hands. "When we...we didn't-"

"I know." He whispers. I could see a sparkle of fear in his eyes. I begin to cry because we both know what it means.

"What am I going to do?" I cry. He pulls my head close to his chest and kisses me on the head. Then he pulls away to look into my eyes.

"Look at me Aria. I promise you that I will be there by your side every moment of every day for the rest of your life. You will not be alone in this." He tells me. "I love you. And I know this is bad timing, but I really do. I love you, Aria Montgomery." He says with tears in his eyes.

"I love you too." I respond. And for a minute, a single minute, all my worries went away. "Jason. I'm scared." I begin to cry. "I can't have a baby now. We can't. We are too young to be parents."

"I know, baby. I know." He says quietly as he pulls me into a hug. "I'm going to the store. I'll buy some tests. Are you going to be okay?" He asks me as he wipes he tears from my cheeks. I shake my head. "Aria, I promise you I will be a good dad." I lean in and kiss him lightly.

"Thank you." I whisper. He gives me a tight hug before leaving. My friends file back into the room. I look from Alison, to Emily, to Hanna, and then to Spencer. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes. "I'm...pregnant." I admit quietly.