Coraline X Wybie Part 8

They laid out their sleeping bags, and crawled into them. Coraline was very confused, when she was there so long ago, she never once found it, didn't even see it.  

"Coraline, did you ever notice this was here? It would have been the perfect place to hide from her... and there could have been somethi--" Wybie started to say, but was interrupted by Coraline.

"No. I didn't notice this was here. And as soon as we wake up, we are leaving. We are going to start with the wonders, then head to the well, then to the house. I think they all would have something to do with her return."

"Okay... which 'wonder' would be first?"

"Well we can start with the Mouse Circus. Last time I checked he was actually dead. Then, the Garden. The Mantis and the other father...-" Coraline trailed off. The other father actually tried to help her. And died for it too.

"Coraline? Are you okay?" Wybie said worriedly. 

"I'm fine. Don't act like you care. Then we can go to the weird high rope-thingy." With that, they went to go to sleep. Coraline dreamt she was at her home. Just sitting on her laptop, watching Supernatural. Then she woke up, with Wybie right next to her. He was holding her hand, and she didn't know whether to feel happy or sad about it. He let her down. When he woke up, and realised she saw what he did, he jumped up and said they should start going to the Mouse Circus. She just nodded. Coraline may be so mad at Wybie, but she felt bad he was dragged into this. She only told 2 people. Wybie, and Ali. She was thankful that Ali had gone on a vacation though. 

Finally, they reached the Circus.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, I said I wouldn't do this much, but I have to type this. I know that you all want me to continue the story, and write like 5 parts a week. But I can't. I am busy too. I said that this WOULD be finished. I stand by that comment. Thank you to the patient people, but please, give me time. I am thrilled you love my story though. Thanks, Love you all!!!