29

14thMay

[Harry]

It has been three days since Harper was born. I cant keep my eyes off her, she is so perfect. She most definitely gets her good looks off of her mother, although she has emerald green eyes much like mine.

I have never been so proud of anything in my life. I have created such a stunning human being with the woman that i love... even if we wasn't together or in love when it happened, i'm glad that it did.

Having a daughter is the most heartwarming, incredible experience ever. I just wanted to show her off to the world.

As much as I wanted the world to see her, to see what i had created. I wanted to hide her from the world. Not because i was ashamed or disappointed, but because i know what the world was like.

I know that the world of full of bad things and bad people. I want to protect my daughter from that. She's too fragile for the world, for all the hate and negativity. She doesn't deserve it.

Of course, when the world finds out i have a daughter, they're going to ask about the mother. Who she is, what she does, what she's like. Once they find out Kyla, she's also exposed to the world and would get hate and negativity thrown at her.

Not because of anything she's done, but just for being with me. For being the mother of my child.

People who dislike me will feel the need to comment horrible things about her and to her just due to the fact that they don't like me; and worse, some 'fans' would even chime in.

I understand that my fand mean well, and want to protect me from people who may just want to use me. But they don't know Kyla like i do, and i know that the first conclusion they will jump to is that she's only with me for my title. For my money, for fame. But that's not her.

Kyla doesn't want to be seen by the world. She likes her own bubble and doesn't want that to change, it's a shame that at some point it will have to due to being with me and having a family with me. She doesn't want the world to know her, to pick away at her and to scrutinise her every move. All she wants is to live happily with the people she loves and cares about. She doesn't want me for my money. She wants me for happiness, our happiness. I'm extremely happy that i've finally found someone like that... someone genuine.

I understand my relationships in the past haven't been the best. But my fans need to trust me. They need to trust her.

After what felt like hours of contemplating, i decided to talk to Kyla about showing our daughter to the world. Not completely, but just so they know that she exists.

I didn't want to hide something so big to my fans, my friends, and most of my family. The only people that know right now is us, Ciara, mum and Gemma. (As well as Ky's mum and dad but they don't know i'm the father).

"Kyla, baby, can we talk?"

I asked her softly as she sat beside the crib of our sleeping daughter.

"Oh, God. Please tell me it's nothing bad... it's not anything bad, is it?"

she panicked.

"No, no. Everything is fine, i was just wondering. Maybe, i dunno. Maybe we could tell people about our little girl?"

I said, worried about what she would say.

"You mean... the world knowing? But doesn't that then mean they will find out about me? Even if you don't tell them about me people are going to do the most to find out. I don't know if i'm ready for the world to see me, to watch my every move. I don't know if i will be able to deal with it."

I could hear the sense of fear in her tone. I pulled her into my arms and done my best to comfort her.

"Ky, you can't be a secret forever. People are going to find out sooner or later and id rather them hear it from me and not some tabloid. I know it's not going to be easy, but I want you to know that i am going to be here every step of the way. My fans will take the news better if it's fresh. They would only be upset if i his this from them, and i don't want their anger to be directed at you. I promise i will do my best to keep everything under control, for everyone to show nothing but respect for you. Obviously there will be people who won't be very nice, but i don't want you to let that get to you. I don't plan on plastering our little girl to the world, but i would like them to know she exists... that's if, you will let me."

I tried my best not to pull out the puppy dog eyes as i didn't want to rush her into making such a big decision. Although i would be lying if i said i didn't pout slightly.

"I suppose you're right. But can you maybe, not mention me straight away. Let the fact you have a child sink in first and then the you can break the news of us being together. I don't want it to be too much drama."

I was happy that she was on board, and i knew that she was right about it being best to tell everyone one thing at a time.

"You have my word. I have an interview in a few days, obviously i don't want to leave Harper so you're both more than welcome to join. Although i know it may be best to leave you both here. She is a newborn and needs a lot of rest, she doesn't need flashing lights in her face. Also if the topic of us gets brought up, i think it would be best to come clean then. It would've given a few days to let everyone calm down over our daughter then, but it also wouldn't be ages after so everyone should be understanding."

I explained, planting a kiss on her cheek. She faces me and nods with a faint smile on her face.

-

Hiiiiiiii

I have written about 5 more chapters

Most of them are a social media perspective so you may find it a bit weird, thought i'd warm you now.

I will be posting more shortly.