Silent Killer ~

It started with an accident. Nick, Maria and Taylor were driving. Suddenly, a guy was in front of the car walking. "Taylor, look out!!!" Maria yelled. Taylor was too late.

"Is he dead....?" Maria asked." OMG ! What are we going to do now?!?" Taylor panicked. "We have to bury him..." said Nick. Taylor parked the car, and they all got out. They all dragged his body to a nearby forest.

Nick buried him. "We need to get out of this place!" Taylor yelled. Maria sees a path. " I'm wondering ...where does this path lead?" Maria wondered. They all walked together.

They say a weird and unusual place. It has broken gates and graves , and horrible dead grass. "What is this place?" Maria asked. "Whatever it is... I don't like it," Nick said. Out of nowhere, a guy appears and pushes Taylor in a well.

"Did you hear that? Where's Taylor?" Nick asked. "Hear what? Umm, let's check out this house ," Maria said pointing at a broken house. Inside, there were dead bodies and blood. "What is this place?" Nick asked creeped out. "Umm I don't like this idea," Maria said , terrified.

The same guy that pushed Taylor , appeared. "Oh, so you thought you could kill someone and get away with it?" he asked. He went close to Maria. " Haha...that's my job," the guy said. "Get your hands away from my girlfriend!" Nick yelled.

"Too late," the guy said and he killed Maria.

"Maria!! Noooo! You will pay for this!" Nick yelled at the guy. The guy winked. "Actually , you will" the guy said. The guy killed Nick.

"Never try to run away from the truth...." said the guy.

The End...