Surprise, abs and the deal.

"Thank you so much for coming! We love you!" My best friend Gabe said before he and the rest of the band left the stage.

I was standing backstage without Gabe knowing and I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me. Though I think you need an explanation first. Im5 were out on their first tour with the new member David. I've never met him but mostly I get along with everyone. I was really down when they told me Dalton had left because aside from Gabe, Dalton was my best friend. I haven't heard from him in months and lets say I'm not very happy about it. Anyways, Im5 had been on this tour for a month and they had two more months to go and I've talked to the manager and she said I was allowed to keep them company during the last two months and none of the boys knows about it.

The boys came down from the stage and I ran and hide behind the couch in their dressing room. Soon the door opened and they came in.

"Come on Gabe. It has only been a month, I know she's your best friend but you can't miss her that much already." I heard Dana say.

"But I do, I don't think you've had a best friend that you have been best friends with since you barely could walk." Gabe said and sat down in the couch. Aaaw, he misses me.

"Well, I'm feeling really gross now thanks to all the sweating so I'm gonna change." A voice I never heard said, gotta be David. Oh, oh.

"Wait!!! Don't change yet." I yelled and jumped up from behind the couch and everyones face snapped towards me.

"Nicole!" Gabe was first to his feet and hugged me really hard.

"Eeew! David was right, you guys are really sweaty!" And just because I said that the other boys, apart from David since he doesn't know who I am, came towards me and Gabe and the one hug turned into a group hug. I started squirming and finally broke free from the sweat bombs. I shuddered, I really hate sweat. All the boys started laughing at me and I just shaked my head and turned to take a look at David, what? I'm curious to the new member.

I regretted taking a look at him though because he stood there frozen in surprise and shock from me jumping from the couch, with his shirt in his hands. I guess I was too late in telling him not to change. Those were some fine abs and it was really hard to force my eyes to look him in the eyes instead. When I finally tore my eyes from his stomach to his eyes I saw the amused glint in his them. Confusion, but mostly amusement. He smiled at me.

"Like what you see?" Wow, cocky. I rolled my eyes at him.. "Who are you anyways since it looks like I won't get an explanation unless I ask." I giggled and his smile got bigger.

"I'm Gabe's best friend, Nicole." We shook hands.

"I guess you don't want a hug." He winked at me and I laughed..

"Not while you're sweaty at least."

"Ok, you two, stop flirting." Gabe said. "And I want an explanation too Nikki. What are you doing here?"

"I missed you and the other goofballs so I talked to your manager and lets just say that you won't get rid of me for the rest of the tour." Gabe smiled so big I thought his cheeks were going to fall off. He almost went in for a hug but I stopped him. He pouted..

"Shower first."

"Ugh, fine." Then he went into the bathroom and soon I could hear the water running.

"But we don't have any more space in the tour bus." Will said.

"Your manager told me I was going to share a room." I heard a short laugh from my right."

"Then I guess I won't be sleeping alone in my room anymore." David said.

"I'm sharing with you?"