Tips 2!

I'm back~ Yep and here to crush your dreams again! Isn't that wonderful? Now let us continue.

Don't make everything so plain. But also don't describe things too much.

You need some details and such, but don't over do it. No one wants to know about what eyeliner or eyeshadow you wear. Or where you got that football jersey from, in less it is really important, or whose number it has on it.

Don't use too many ellipses.

Ellipses are the ... Three dots. Ellipsis are used to pause or show things like short of breath or a yawn. Or something like that. They are okay to use in writing, but don't make them so over used.

The world is yours ^_^ so don't copy.

You are the writer, you can do anything you want in the story, so don't take someone else's idea! Anything in the world, but you choose to take someones idea, that's like stealing my brain. You just don't do it. Now you can get inspiration from someone or something, but just don't take the whole idea. 

If it's been done before, it's okay!

Like all the Stuck In Naruto Stories, there are some really good ones, so using a cliche is alright. Just try to make it better, and hopefully everything will be okay.

Take breaks to help with writing.

Everyone doesn't write 24/7, so don't force yourself to write. It's fine to take a hiatus, or pause, for a while. but tell you're fans before you do if's it going to be long. Doing other things can help with your writing and your motivation. 

Don't be bothered by trolls/haters.

They just like to bring people down and make themselves feel better. It's just really stupid and shouldn't even be done. Thankfully, there aren't many on this site, so I think you guys will be fine ^_^

Once again, Mary Sues

They are the most terrible and horrific things ever. As I have stated many times, I will judge your character for you, if needed. Also, if you would rather not do that, there is a Mary Sue checker you can find. These test are usually long and tedious.

If anyone needs help on anything, just ask!! ^_^ I won't mind.