I'm in love with my sisters fiance! ~Chapter 7~

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

**********

[Katrina's POV]

I awoke to the sunlight streaming onto my face. I knew I was in bed, naked with Tobi. But suprise washed over me as I noticed I was clothed, alone, and safe in my bedroom. I sat up and looked at the time. It was 10:30 AM. I stretched and heard a door open and shut. I tip toed to my door and peeked out.

I saw Melina, wrapped in Tobi's arms as they smiled and talked to my father. I quickly threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt, brushed my hair and teeth, and did makeup as fast as I could and dared to walk out.

Our eyes met for a split second but Tobi went back to focusing on father. Melina smiled and waved. I forced a smile and walked down to them, feeling strange next to Tobi. Was it all a dream? It must of been...

"Hey Mel. How was your night?" I asked her.

"Awesome! Tobi took me to this new restaurant and we stayed till midnight, dancing and eating. Then we went back and fell asleep!"

I gaped.

"T-That's great." I murmered and went back to my room, confused.

It must of been a dream then! But it was so real...not to mention that why would I have a dream like that? Am I starting to like him more now. I shook my head and sighed. He's like a drug and I can't get off the addiction!

I decided to get some comfort and texted Ian. But there was no response for half an hour. I gave up and laid on my bed, thinking.

I loved Ian but I love Tobi. Ian was practical, Tobi was dangerous and exciting. I sighed. Ian seems like the right choice but...I don't want him. I got up and made a list of what was good about each one.

~Ian~

Sweet

Caring

MY AGE

Smart

Loving

Awesome

One of my best friends

~Tobi~

Sneaky

Off-limits (Engaged)

Sexy

Exciting

WAY OLDER

Stubborn

Bad temper

The guy I really want

I looked at my list. Ian was more practical but something about Tobi I can't get over. There was a knock and my mother barged in, my hands slamming a book over the list.

"Yes mami?"

"Me, your father, Melina, and Tobi are going for lunch at La Hebrara. Want to come?"

"No thanks gracias mami."

"De nada miha."

She closed my door and my phone buzzed. Finally Ian had replied!!

From: Ian

hey sorry i was sleeping

To: Ian

no prob..wazzup?

From: Ian

nuthin much kinda bored. at som lunch 4 my aunt

To: Ian

where u goin?

From: Ian

a mexican restaurant called...La Hebrara

To: Ian

really?? well...so am i

[Tobi's POV]

We were almost out the door when Katrina came rushing down the stairs, fully dressed and looking really sexy.

"I changed my mind, I want to go!"

"Ok lets go!" Melina said and pecked me on the lips.

It felt wrong kissing her in front of Kat, almost like kissing another girl in front of your girlfriend. I shook the feeling away and climbed into the car with Melina. She turned up the radio "Cooler Than Me" blasting through the system. She sang along and I smiled.

"You seem not to like Katrina, why?" Melina asked when the song ended.

I turned the radio down.

"Well it's not that I dislike her it's just that...she doesn't seem to like me."

"I wonder why..."

I don't, I thought.

"Oh look we're here!!" She said and I parked and we got out.

I watched Kat slowly make her way across the parking lot. Her smile was wide and I saw a guy at the front. That...Ian guy I think his name is. My anger boiled over the top as his lips landed on hers and they smiled a special, knowing smile.

"Mami, daddy this is Ian my boyfriend."

Sir shook his hand and they talked quietly as we approached. I looked at Ian, questions running through my brain. Do they makeout? Have they fucked yet? How long have they liked eachother? Have they moved on to "I love you."?

"Hello Sir." I said and he ignored me, engrossed in Ian.

"But besides that I don't want to be a doctor I'd like to be a heart surgeon." He finished up.

"Oh that is just wonderful!" Mrs. Rodriguez said, her eyes gleaming.

I rolled my eyes and we walked in, taking a table. Ian sat across the room, Katrina staring after him and she giggled as he mouthed her sweet words. I shuddered with anger and Melina rubbed my arm.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"It's cold." I said with a stony face and I got up to escape to the bathroom.

I punched the smooth wall and rubbed my sore knuckles. Why the hell is Ian here?! That's screwed up! I sighed in frustration and I heard the door open and I turned around.

Holy fucking shit.

"Hey. You're Tobi right, Melina's fiance?" Ian asked.

"Yep. You're Kat's boyfriend."

"Ya man. Damn I don't know what I did to deserve her..." He whispered to himself.

I washed my hands as he did his buisness and before I could walk out, he started to wash his hands, calling out.

"Hey Tobi wait!! Can I ask you a few things?"

"Uhh sure." I mumbled and leaned against the wall.

"Well...how can you ya know get a girl to fuck but not seem pushy?"

"She wants you."

"What?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Ian if you set the mood she'll let you know if she wants you. Trust me."

He smiled at me and shook my hand.

"Thanks Tobi. You're a really great guy."

I looked at his eyes and sighed. If only he knew.

**********

Sorry it was short but pre-season football is on and I can't write with my stepdad yelling "YA!! WOO-HOO GO, GO, GO!!!!" Lolz. Thanks for reading!

XOXO