The Swords

A/N If I could dedicate this to two people I would but sadly I can not. We it doesn't matter. This chapter is dedicated to StarTheDoctor and WolfDiamond. Thank you too for the characters I hope you like how they are in this chapter. Enjoy. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Wave walked me outside where I saw the other Fish.

I wonder what that meant. Fish?

I looked over at Wave and saw him grab the rectangle thing again and he tapped it a bunch then put it in his pocket.

Within only a few seconds I saw two people stand up from under the tree and came running for us leaving the other people there.

Wave rosed his hand and waved back at them.

I looked back over at Wave and saw him smiling.

I don't know why but it made me smile.

"Hey Wave!" The two people giggled.

"Hey Cat, and hello Starr. How are you two doing?"

"Wave why are you so serious?" The girl with blonde hair asked.

"It's my job. Alright I have a new comer." Both the girls looked at each other in awe.

"You’re the first one in about 5 years." The one with dark brown hair said.

In 5 years... They had been here for that long.

"Alright I know that is news but you do know that people haven't been coming often anymore." Wave lo0oked down at his feet but quickly looked at me with a bright smile.

"This is Tiffany." I bowed down a little just like how my parents showed me.

My parents, where are they? A sickening feeling went through my stomach, and a lump in my throat made me feel worse.

"Hi I am Starr." She had blonde long, slightly wavy hair. She had violet eyes. On her ears I saw a star hanging from both ears. Her skin shone. I didn't even know that was possible.

She wore a white sun dress. At the end of the dress their where rainbow colored blocks, they went only a few inches up the dress. 

Starr elbowed the other girl who must have been Cat.

"Hi." She looked nervous like she didn't want to talk. Her hair was amazing. Her long brown hair went down to her knees, and was the right amount of wavy.

Her skin didn't shine but was a little tan.

Her brown eyes sparkled.

"I am Cathrine."

I just nodded. Whenever my parents had guest over I wasn't allowed to talk to them so this is new to me.

"Alright then well I need to go and get her a room together. So can you two show her the activities here?"

Starr nodded and with that Wave left

“Alright here we have many things to do theirs swimming, painting, gaming, archery, fishing, oh and my favorite, Sword Fighting." 

“I am sorry but where exactly is here?”

“This place we like to call the fish bowl.” It was Cat she hadn’t said a word since she said her name. “People come and go, here and there. There are people who just want to go and leave this place.”

Starr looked down at her feet.

Then shot back up and looked me in the eyes.

“That is why we have the Sword Fighting the person who wins leaves and we never know where they go.”

This sword fighting could be my ticket home.

 “Let’s go to this sword fighting place then.”

 Starr smiled and wrapped her elbow around mine. She did the same with Cat.

 Cat seemed very shy and I respect that. But it was nice to see her smile when Starr got her elbow.

 “Aright then let’s go!” Her voice was filled with excitement. This made me more excited.

 We walked back out where they had just come from. I looked at all the people. Everyone was happy no one was sad.

I wonder how long they have been here.

We walked straight across the open grass area to a little arena.

There was a wooden fence but inside where two people fighting.

They both had swords and armor on.

“GO BEATHANY! YOOOOOOO!”

I looked over to see Starr smiling.

The girl in the arena looked over to use and looked back her opponent. She had short red hair and had many freckles. She held up the sword and tried to hit the guy in front of her.

She missed for that he moved out of the way before the blade hit his armor.

We all walked up to the fence and watched the swords clash together and break away from each other.

“Bethany has been training for several months now. If she wins then she gets to go on and go away from here. If she loses then she will have an appointment with the nurse for a couple of months.” Cat explained.

“She will win and we will support that she wants to move on.”

“So if you win this you go on. On to what?” I asked. I don’t understand what they mean by moving on. Do they pass away? Or do they go to another place like this.

“No one knows here.” Catt replied.

Starr un-linked our arms and yelled once again.

“COME ON BETHANY! DON’T LET TYLER BEAT YOU!”

The person who must have been Tyler looked over at us with a scowl on his face. He had light blonde hair, with sweat running down his face from the battle between him and Bethany.

Bethany swung her blade at his legs. Tyler jumped up just in time and thrashed his sword towards her hip.

The blade hit her hip and she screamed with pain.

How do people find this as entertainment?

“Come on Bethany!” I yelled. Looking over I saw Starr and Cat smiling at me.

Bethany was stuttering back falling backwards. Tyler held his sword up high, ready to finish her.

His eyes where filled with anger and ready to kill but they softened. He dropped his sword and knelt down.

“I can’t hurt you anymore.”

With that Bethany grabbed her sword and cut his head off.

Everyone started to cheer for her.

She had just killed someone. WHY IS EVEYRONE CHEERING?

I jumped over the fence and right ran to Tyler.  I looked at Bethany she had a stream of tears running down her checks. 

Someone touched my shoulder. Looking back it was a girl in a white suit and had a health kit with her.

“Don’t worry he will be fine.” She smiled at me. I looked back at Tyler. Blood was oozing from his body and head. His eyes where still open staring at me.

“He isn’t dead. I will put his head back on and operate on him a bit and he will be back out here fighting in a couple of months.”

I heard popping noise. It was Bethany. She was several feet off the ground. Just hovering there.

A white light started to grab its self around her and within a few seconds she was gone.

Where did she go?

“Umm Tiffany I think we should go.” Cat seemed worried.

“Alright...” I said hesitantly, still looking at the spot where Bethany once stood.