Chapter 3: And you think she's not a vixen!

Jace's POV~

"Chrina baby, while I tend to your wound I need you to explain to me what happened without sparing a detail..." I said to her kissing her hand carefully, her sharp intake of breath satisfying me beyond relief. ( Wait No! Jace Wayland does not think like this! nor does he let beautiful mundanes graze his mind! Fuck it... why couldn't she just be made like me - oh my bad I'm ranting a bit too much don't you think mind, ok time for reality. )

Chrina looked at me before explaining everything, I growled at the fact that cindy had already tried to do her bidding on these two girls - for reasons I may have to choke out of her!

Now let me explain.....

See cindy isn't human, she's a demon - and no I don't just mean that "oh yeah she's a demon bitch spawned from hell, that's how much I dislike her..." I mean she's literally a Demon! A harpie - meaning she was half woman half flesh eating bird. Yes I know "What the hell is going on and why do you know mythical creatures!?!

...Well that will be explained in time but as for now I just told chrina to make sure she and kylï kept far away from cindy and anyone she hung out with, and she agreed but only on one condition.....

"Put your fucking clothes on or I will go to her dorm this instant!" She yelled but all I could do was laugh and warn her that my boxers may slip off due to obscene laughter and she shut up immediately while turning bright red

"ok ok I'll go just stop looking at me like that will yah!" I glanced at her as she turned away looking as if she was trying to over think what I just said - shit I hope not...

Chrina's POV~

Wow.... How was I looking at him? Did that look affect him? Why am I over-thinking this all??...

"Done..." Jace said snapping me back to reality, I quickly turned around to see him fully dressed 'dammit chri you always just have to be the timid type.. if I was any other girl I probably would've jumped his bones at the first sight of that angelic figure! Fuck that I'm leaving!'

And like that I said a goodbye, jumped off the bed and quickly sped out of the room to find kylï. To my luck she was bandaged up as well, so I gave her a look signaling 'it's time to go', we then thanked percy before we exited the dorm.

"Well wasn't that an experience..." kylï said trying to lighten the tension as we walked down the hall, 

"Um yeah... " I said because I'm sorry what can be explained by all that happened..?

"OK TELL ME WHAT HE SAID TO YOU!" we said simultaneously, kylï chuckled momentarily before saying she'd tell me everything in the safety of our own room, I nodded and told her I would too. As we turned the corridor we saw two black girl's - most likely twins - weeping in a corner, of course me and kyli having our If-Anyone-Is-In-Trouble-We-Will-Help-Them abilities walked directly to the girls and sat across from them. "Is everything all right you two...?" I asked in a tone a mother would have if their own child had a problem, "No.... It's not! But that's none of your concern isn't it!" The two spoke directly in sync.

  I swear if I wasn't completely uncomfortable and scared by their answer I probably would've hit them they were so rude! 'But no just remember chrina violence leads to jail - jail leads to conviction or me having a record with the police - these things lead to the university finding out - and that leaves me without 1. no degree 2. no where to go ( Kyli's mom would probably disown me... ) 3. NO CHANCE OF EVER GETTING A JOB AGAIN!!!! - Do you now see why I won't glock a hoe? EXACTLY...' 

As I zoned back into reality I realized that someone was shouting,

To my surprise it was some complete stranger! Unfortunately this stranger was yelling directly to kylï and me. 

"Yo here you sluts! I don't know who you flat ass bitches think you are but you better get away from my hoes over here cuz' they be in a time-out and you botterin' them ain't I right boo boo's..." Now don't even deny your inner stereotype! You are most likely guessing this pimp is black or some very ghetto white guy, but nope he's ASIAN! oh yeahhh hehe.

The twins looked into our eyes genuinely scared and for once I had enough confidence to speak up, "Hey now listen here you fucktard! These two are very good friends of ours and we came here to tell you that whether or not they're your 'hoes or not' they're coming with us and there's nothing you can do about it...!" As I was finished I was panting hoping to gain even one more breath in my system.

But I think the best part of me breaking my regular character was that the girl's actually smiled, and then laughed, they laughed so hard that they started crying again. Well that was until the asian dude started to growl and in an inhumane way at that;

"FUCK..... Um girl's I don't think you know what he's about to transform into but all I can say is if you don't run now you will be six feet under before tomorrow!!" one of the twins shrieked before grabbing on to kylï and running. "Let's go girl, you saved us so we're saving you!" and like that the other twin grabbed hold of Chrina's wrist and began to run.

The girl's seemed to have run through every twist and turn on the floor but as they came to the stairwell they saw it was locked. "Great because a dead end is just what we need! Um well you know if we're gonna die so soon why don't we introduce ourselves properly and maybe a little bit less rude..." One of the twins said nervously, "Sure why not" Chrina and Kylï said simultaneously.

  "Ok well I'm Violet and this is my twin sister Veronica, but you can call us violent and vixen or vi and ver" Violet exclaimed pointing to veronica who was the one to bring up this whole name idea,

"It's nice to meet you guys! well I'm kylï and this bitch over here is my long time bestie chrina but you guys can just call us ky and chri" kylï exclaimed already liking the twins better than before. "Oh that's why...-" the twins said right before loud growling stopped their speech entirely,

   "Goodbye cruel world this is our end...!" Violet said as she dramatically dropped to her hands and knees; While as Chrina and Kylï saw that the thing that growled looked a lot like a werewolve they began to scream, weep and kick the stairwell door down all at the same time. "What the bloody fuck guys! Stop sobbing on your knees like wankers and help us knock this door down instead!" Kylï shouted as tears streamed down her cheeks, she looked at chrina and then looked at the werewolve, as she saw it nearly a metre away from the four she pulled chrina in for a hug as she whispered "I guess we'll see if you land in hell first" which actually got chrina to smirk but as the wolf snarled at the girls she saw that both violet and veronica weren't sobbing but - smirking...

Hey hey guys! It seems like I've just left a cliffhanger!! omg please don't shoot - I swear I'm partially innocent... hehe if you liked this chapter please vote and follow me xD