Chapter One

The school halls were crowded with teenagers from ages fourteen through eighteen. Everyone seemed to be happy. Everyone seemed to be smiling, and that made the hallways look beautiful.

Damen Sinister walks down the hall with his strong, right arm over the shoulders of a sexy bleach blonde with gorgeous brown eyes. As he walks by his blue eyed and a strong build, he gives him a high five and stops, keeping Emma under his arm. “What’s up, Derek?”

“Hey, man!” Derek exclaims. He takes on look at the pretty blonde with large breasts, and Derek’s eyes fill with lust. “I see you finally got the girl?”

Emma turns her head to Derek, noting how his brown, lush hair makes him look almost as sexy as Damen, and then she turns to look at the buff guy with heavy arm slung over her shoulder. One look into the icy blue eyes, and the bleach blonde thinks that she’s already in love with Damen.... even if it’s only been a day and a half.

Damen presses his pale pink, plush lips against Emma’s deep red, lipstick covered lips, kissing her passionately and freely. Their lips mingle there for a minute as they kiss.

Damen pulls away before this can turn into a full-blown make out scene and uses his hand to wipe away the little bit of lipstick Emma left on his lips from the kiss.

He turns his gaze to Derek and notices that he’s staring up and down at his girl’s gaunt but sexy figure, stopping at the places where it counts. Damen watches as Emma bites her lip when she notices Derek checking her out. A pink blush rises from her neck slowly her face, and Emma smiles at him.

Damen’s body and mind fills with jealousy; sure, he plans to dump her as soon as he gets what he wants from her, and then he’ll have a story all figured out to blame Emma for being so naive when she barely knows Damen, but still, no guy has ever even dared to look at one of his girls.

Instinctively, Damen pulls Emma close to him and starts to kiss her sexy, spray-tanned neck, causing her to gasp out of pleasure. He pulls away just as quickly as he went in and turns his glance to Derek.

Damen glares at Derek when he realizes that Derek almost looks as good as him. With his naturally tanned body and broad shoulders making him look manly, Derek could possibly, one day, steal a girl from Damen.

Damen’s shaggy black hair shines in the light above him. “Yeah, I finally got the girl, and I don’t plan to lose her,” he hisses to Derek.

Derek can see the jealousy in Damen’s ice eyes, and a smirk forms on his peach-colored lips. “Ah, we’ll see about that, man,” Derek retorts, taking one last look at Emma and then turning away, rushing to his locker, pushing past all the kids.

Emma turns to Damen, obviously unsure of what Derek means by his words. “What does he mean by ‘we’ll see’?”

Is she that stupid, Damen thinks to himself. It’s obvious what he means; he’s going to try to steal her from him. “Don’t worry about it, Babe. Just another one of those trick questions that you hate so much.”

A giggle escapes her lips. “Yeah, I do hate trick questions.” Does she even realize that what Derek says isn’t even a question? “You know me so well,” she says, standing on her toes and pressing her nose to his.

“Of course, I do!” he exclaims, pretending happiness. As soon as I’m done with her... He thinks to himself. As soon as I’m done with her and I got what I want, I can leave her sorry ass.

Damen smiles, seductively and kisses her with a passion like no other. “We should be getting to our lockers, now, Em.”

A sad sigh escapes her lips. “Oh, alright,” She mutters, pulling away. Emma gives him a wide smile and turns on her, heading towards her locker.