Luck Of The Irish

A/N; I imagine Bailey as Nina Dobrev i will put a picture on the side. Also this is my second story! But I am still working on ETYD i will post on bot stories at least once a week. Anyway hope you guys enjoy! Tell me what you think.

Xx Cayley

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Baileys POV*

    "Bailey come on we have to go!" Harry yelled up the stairs. 

  My name I Bailey Anne Styles. My brother is Harry styles. When I was 10 my parents died in a car crash and Harry's mum adopted me. Im 16 years old Harry is 2 years older than me. I look like I could be Harry's biological sister. I have piercing green eyes and waits length curly dark brown hair.       

"Coming!" I fixed my out fit and grabbed my shoes. I was wearing a flowy floral tank with some shorts. I paired it with some gladiator sandals.

    "It took you long enough." 

  "Whatever. Can you please just take me to work?"   I work as a model with Louis girlfriend Eleanor.   We got to Harry's car and he drove me to work. I hopped out "Thanks Harry Luv ya!"

  I walked inside "Hey El!" I went over and gave her a hug.

  "hey bailey!"  

  "What are we doing today?"

    "I think Hollister bikinis."

  "Bailey Eleanor we need you in hair and makeup."

  We walked over and sat in the chairs.   They did black winged liner, mascara and a nude lip color. For my hair they just put it in a messy bun. Eleanor look very similar.   We went and got changed I had a pink monokini with the sides cut out. I went over and we took pictures for about a half hour when the boys showed up.

  "Hey guys what are you doing."

  "We were going to take you and El to lunch."  

El walked over and gave Louis a kiss.  

"We have to go ask Kelly."   We walked over and asked Kelly if we could go to lunch. She said yes and we walked back over to the boys

"We have to go change but you can come wait in our dressing room."

  Me and Eleanor shared a dressing room so we all headed there while the boys sat on the couch. We have two bathrooms so El took one and I took the other one. While I was changing I heard the boys talking.

  "Bailey is fit!" Zayn said.   I laughed.

  "That's my sister."  

I put my shoes on and walked out at the same time Eleanor did. I looked at Eleanor and she winked. She heard them too.   I just laughed and grabbed my purse "Where are we going?"  

"The little cafe down the street."   We walked to the cafe and sat down.

  "Hi my name is caleb what can I get you to drink?"   We all ordered a water and looked at the menu.

  "Who wants to bet that when we leave that guy will give Bailey his number." Eleanor said.   Everyone agreed. The waiter came back and took our order. I ordered a salad. 

  "El give me some paper and a pen I have an idea."   She handed me the paper and I started writing. I wrote "Not Interested".  

"This is if he gives me his number."   When we finished the waiter came back with the check and handed me his number. I handed him the note I wrote.