I'm BACK! NEW ROMANCE NOVEL

Hey Guys! Thanks SO MUCH to all of you for adding the Marriage Contract, commenting, voting, and spreading the word! The journey has been incredible. 

So, good news. It's been a few years since I last posted, but since then, I've gotten married, became a mommy, and traveled the world. Well, many parts of the world so far anyway :p

My new romance novel is called Twisted Desire. Here's the summary. Also guys, PLEASE COMMENT! I NEED your feedback to know if I should post chapter by chapter daily :)

Summary: Twisted Desire-

What started as an innocent game, became his dark obsession.

Trent Westwood is a serial heartbreaker, and everyone knows it. Well, everyone except the sweet, and devastatingly naïve, Ava Myers, who had come from her small town of Summersville, Indiana, to New York City, hoping to escape the mundane country life. As a sophomore at Dawson University, Ava struggles with managing classwork, a job at a wealthy country club, and a roommate who happens to hate her guts.

Ava has never been the outspoken type, usually, one to hold her tongue, but when Trent enters her world throwing her a bit off balance, she can't help but tell him what an egotistical, inconsiderate, narcissistic jerk he was.

The insult only furthers Trent's pursuit.

When Ava's childhood friend, August Kane, pays her a visit, she feels like a piece of home came back to her. He was warm, gentle, and the epitome of everything she's ever wanted in a man. But the only problem?

Trent was not going to let another guy take his girl. Not without a fight.