Ch 2-The Sparkly Man (Jane's POV)

I felt almost dead as she rolled me in the wagon. I couldn't find a nice position to rest, it just kept bumping. Xanax rolled over a larger rock.
CRASH
I layed there with my head flopped out on the side, gazing into the sky. A man started to stare at me. I rolled out of the wagon. He had sparkly purple pants, and a strap on tie. No shirt, no six pack.
"Want some penis enlarging pills?" He asked unexpectedly. Xanax grabbed a blue one with her two fingers. She tapped the dust that fell on her fingers to her tongue. Within a few seconds she could feel a large, sharp pain.
Strrrretch
Pulll
She yelped and started grabbing her new cock.
It seemed like she was possessed when her eyes flipped backwards. She started recited the bee movie script in a monotone, yet demonic voice. I looked more shocked then the sparkly man. He nodded and strutted away. Xanax seemed to fall out of her trance.

"There goes that fellow!" She exclaimed.
The sparkly man ran faster, his dick under his legs "oh there he goesss" emphasizing the "goes" in a way that cool kids would call "gay"
Something hit ahold of him, he flung himself into the sun so hard, his dick fell off.
By now it was morning, we sprinted away in the opposite direction of the sparkly man. Xanax took her wagon with her. Some how she seemed to know where she was going.