Busted

Alex POV

Carl and I got back to where Rick was,me holding Judith Carl marked silly faces making her giggle aww where's a camera when you need one this is so cute."it's good to have you back Alex and thank you for taking Judith"he ask with a smile as he opens the back door locking it I walk in and see a passed out rick."omg is he okay carl that governor did beat him"I felt so bad carl nodded"yea he just sleeping he woke up earlier just go into a bed room it's all cleared"he said I nodded and headed to a room input Judith on the bed kissing her cheek and making her giggle,she was like a little ball of happiness to this bad world but that's what carl and Rick needs since they lost lory yes I know about her and what Carl had to do.carl soon came up with his dad I smiles at rick."how you filling"he smiles with a bit of tears of happiness"I'm glade your okay And my baby girl."He said going to Judith picking her up and the have there family moment with carl I left the three of them alone for a bit walking into a different room looking out the window to see nothing no walkers or anything."hey you okay."I Hurd Carl ask."yes I'm fine it's just so nice to see no walkers or bad people"I said turning to him."yea your right it is I'm so glade your back and thank you"he said once more I laugh a bit"Carl you already said that to me twice I think ." "Just telling you how much I really mean it"he smiles then takes my hand I look at him confused he pulls me into a long nice soft hug,I hugged him back I never though I feel so safe in anyone's arms but with carl I felt really safe and I loved it I can't believe I might be actually be safe around him but who know.we both pulled back with a smile on your face.okay let's see how long before he says something one...two..oh god I felt the tingle in my stomach that nervous felling I haven't had that felling in a long time when I was dating Jai yes jai is the name of my ex .i looks away them at the door as we both here a knock carl got his gun ready as we walked down stairs rick gauge me Judith has I hid behind carl,rick look throw the pipe hole and laughed then looked at carl."carl...it's for you"I looked confused as rick moved the couch a little week carl helped him and I opens the door to see Mashone."long time no see new girl."she said to me I laughs and baby Judith claps I let her in getting the couch back to the door."same to you." I say carl keeper looking back at me here and there I shamed my head a bit as I give Judith back to rick he smiles and talked to Mashone a bit carl took my hand with out any words."carl what the h-"I was soon cut off by carl kissing me.one...two...oh god the tingles are back.now I know how I feel about him never have I though no actually I may have though.carl pulled back with a smile."I always wanted to do that."he said with a smile I smile back as he takes my hand intertwining our fingers together It felt so right.we both felt people staring at us we turned to see rick,Judith and Mashone.....busted."may I ask how long have you three be there."I asked mashone laughed "long Enough to see you to like each other more than firends."oh god rick nods giving Judith to me."carl it's times you and I need to talk"carls eyes widen and nods following his dad out to a different room."looks like there going to talk so now I need to talk with you"she said after they left I sight and sat down as she goes on about boys and girls and felling and things.she tells me more on how she new carl had felling the way he would smile make me laugh and just happy when I'm around she told me he was never like this since Judith came after he killed him mom."I see carl as a really tough guy I mean he killed his mom for god sake and he is better then some might have been."she says I nodded understanding how I felt when I had to put my family down.i know what I left and I know by now I Alex have fallen for carl grimes.