Chapter 4 - Saved life

I stumbled up to my feet then focused on the person helping me, he was wearing blue jeans and a black vest top, and what looked like a midnight blue jacket, his hair must have been about shoulder length maybe a bit shorter because it was in a ponytail but it was a short one, 

he punched mr Blakely continuously and then kicked him, two more guys ran over, and one shielding moved with his body, he flashes me a calming smile and then turns back to face the fight the two guys grab Mr Blakely and hold him up on his knees then a fourth guy walks up making me jump he went over to Mr Blakely.

"hello sir.....you know what you've done don't you?" the fourth guy said crouching down Mr Blakely looked scared but nodded "and you know we don't like that... it's not only this girl but five others" he sounded angrier now.

"One thing I've learned is a man who abuses a girl or girls in your case, he should be hurt... 50 times more" he punches Mr Blakely hard making him fall back but the boys held him up straight.

I could see now that the boys were wearing black eye masks and it was dark outside, I moved out from behind the man and they all looked at me "who the hell are you?" I asked.

They looked at each other then the fourth boy walked over to me "we were called to sort this man out, and that's what we're doing, I'm glad we got here just there..or he could have done a lot of damage and I don't mean to property" he said, his eyes had a blue ting to them he smiled then pulled his hood up the other three did too "come on"

he grabbed my wrist and lead me outside the two boys were carrying Mr Blakely by his arms and the other boy who shielded me stood on another side of me.

Finally, we walked into the night air, the guy who shielded me earlier smelt amazing, I had to force myself not to sniff loudly but when I sniffed slightly, he chuckled, 'great now you look like a dick' I thought before he held out a napkin to me and I was shocked.

"your nose is bleeding," he said, I 
gasped and grabbed it quickly covering her nose 'don't pass out...don't pass out..just don't look at the blood '  I said  to myself, I began to shake and the boy's grip tightened on my wrist, 'he must know, wow this is so hot, four boys and one girl emm this would be sexy' I thought then blushed and bit my lip,

when we turned the corner we saw the biker gang having a fistfight with these dirty ugly people who looked like they puked on each other and lived in a dumpster, John's t-shirt was torn everywhere and bits of his leather jacket, he punched the man he was fighting, hard enough to knock him into the nearby wall, knocking him out, the others ran away, John's body was showing and it made me go weak in the knees,

I pictured kissing him and touching his body, I shook my head and walked forward when he saw me he smiled and jogged over "you okay?" he asked hugging me, I rested My head against his chest and closed my eyes "tired" I whispered suddenly Mt knees gave way and I fell but one of the boys, who wore the mask caught me "careful sweety you could hurt yourself" he smiled he had short blonde hair "thanks" I said as he straightened her "no problem" he said before he smiled at me.