What your nail color means

RED : gets you revved up. Wear it to feel more powerful, when you're feeling down, or when you need to be assertive.

ORANGE : gets you revved up in a light-hearted way. Great for getting what you want with material possessions.

YELLOW : picks you up and makes you happy. Wear to make you feel anything is possible and to keep you smiling.

GREEN : gives you a sense of abbundance and prosperity. Wear it to work better with financial problems,

BLUE : is the color of truth and good communication. Wear it when you are having trouble expressing yourself or is presenting an oral report.

INDIGO : will help bring out natural wisdom. Wear when you need to make a tough decision.

PURPLE : gets you in a more creative mood. Will also help you feel more in-tune with your life and people.

PINK : will help you feel calm. Will also help you connect with people.

BLACK : when you need to be powerful but in a secretive way. Wear when you need to protect your boundaries.

SILVER : will help you feel more positive and give you a mood boost.

GOLD : gives you material abbundance. Wear it in a 'rich' state of mood.

BROWN : is comforting. Wear when you need to be stable and grounded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question of the update :

When do you go back to school?

Answer of the update:

August 21

Stay beautiful lovelies!! 😘

~ Brianna