Author's Note and Summary

about:

Okay, so I know I've been sending a lot of messages about The Nerd Girl over the past few days, and it's getting to be confusing. But this is officially what's going to happen: I'm deleting the original version of The Nerd Girl (which had been completed) and uploading a rewrite. It will be different, and I can promise that. I'll be changing a significant amount of the events, and maybe reordering them so that the story flows better. It'll basically be like a whole new book, because there will be so much different from the original version.

The reason that I'm redoing The Nerd Girl, is that I was reading through a little while ago, and I was so utterly disappointed with the writing that it made me want to delete it right then and there. But I didn't, and that's because I feel like it's a good concept. I really do hate bullying, and this book was centered around it. The problem is, it wasn't done like it should have been. I could've written it loads better, and I will be.

THIS BOOK IS STILL THE SEQUEL TO THE NEW GIRL.

---

summary:

Amara is your average nerd. For seventeen years, she's been bullied into just melting into the background—but when a nasty Facebook message sends her over the edge, she decides to embark on a complete makeover. Now, she's gorgeous and popular and basking in her own little pool of sunlight. Unfortunately, Amara doesn't realize that all of the people who now love her are phonies; fake, plastic jerks that only like her because of her pretty face. There's only one person that know what's really going on—her best friend, Danny. Will he be able to save her before she really gets hurt? Or will Amara fall deeper into the world of Barbie dolls, hot jocks, and backstabbers?

---

important:

This book is for everyone who has ever been bullied, or who has ever known anyone that's been bullied. This book is for cyberbullying (and any other kind of bullying, for that matter) awareness. There's no viable reason for harrassing someone. Don't use your keyboard as a weapon: Stop cyberbullying.

---

a/n:

So, there's that. I hope you'll all support and love it just like you did The New Girl and the original Nerd Girl. Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me this far.