Chapter 5

"mwommy mwommy wake uwp iwt twime fwor ywour thwingy mwagigers" i heard a little voice called out i graoned and looked at the alarm clock it was 12:01 i gasped i only have an hour to get ready! the wedding starts at 2 i sat up quickly and got out of bed i ran to the bathroom and took a shower i got out after i wash my hair i put a towel around my body and one around my hair i walked down stairs and seen my mom cooking "mom you dont have to do that' i mumbled taking the towel away from my hair and putting it in the hamper "oh sweetie i want to besides you need to get ready" she said getting a cup out and pouring some coffee she handed it to me after putting some milk in it i shook my head "no mom i dont drink coffee"  i said she shook her head "dear you need caffeine right now you look like you just came out of a grave" she said i took it and mumble "well i just feel loved now.." she laughed and turned the stove off she brought me a plate i pushed it away "mom im not that hungry ill just have a yogurt." she sighed and nodded she gave my plate to Sarah i got up and grabbed a yogurt i grabbed a spoon and sat on the porch after i was done i looked at my phone i had zero text messages i got on facebook hmm... thats strange i had 300 friends now i have 299 Taylor probably deleted me i sighed and rolled my eyes she was always the drama queen but she was a good friend. I heard the door open and close i looked up to see my dad standing there he looked at me and looked at the steps i scooted over so he could set down he sat and sighed "Michael wanted me to tell you that um.. you guys cant get married today.." he said whispering the last part i looked at him "what do you mean we can't get married today?!" i shouted he stood up "h-he had an important thing that is going to take all day" he said i ran my hand through my hand "so let me get this straight me and Michael cant get married because of some gay ass meeting!" i shouted feeling tears forming in the back of my eyes (Sorry for my language btw.) he nodded and i shook my head and walked down the steps when i got to the bottom i ran as fast as i could i just wanted to run off the face of the earth i didnt run that fast because i was wearing heels i past a limo that looked like Michael's i ignored the honking and continued running i heard heavy footsteps behind me and some screaming but i ignored it to after a while i felt arms grab me i tried to pull away but the person was to strong they pulled me into their chest and i started to cry i knew who it was by the smell of their colone they rubbed my hair and helped me into the limo after i was in he got in after i looked to see Michael looking at me worried "i-i thought y-you had a-a meeting?" i asked with more tears coming down my face as i spoke he shoke his head "i left because i thought getting married to the love of my life would be more important than a stuiped meeting" he said stroking my cheekwith his thumb  i put my hand on his and stared at him how did i get so lucky? me out of all the girls i get the king of pop im not trying to brag or anything.

                                   Taylor's P.o.v

I can't believe her i invited her to all of my birthdays and she forgets to invite me! she probably invited Stephenie they have been friends since kindergarden i grabbed my phone on the table and sat on the couch i texted Stephenie

'Hey how was the party?' -Taylor

i waited for a reply after a couple of minutes my phone vibrated

'What party?' -Steph

i rolled my eyes and hit reply

'Mj's birthday party!' -Taylor

she thinks im that dumb wow. My phone vibrated i looked at the text

' i didnt go Nicki told me that the party was just for Michael and his family..'-Steph

wow i feel like a bitch i sighed and texted Nicki

'Hey im sorry... about earlier i thought you only invited Michael's friends and Steph..' -Taylor

'Its ok but next time ask me if i invited any of you guys instead of jumping to conclusions ok? btw you invited to the wedding do you want to be my bridesmaid??'-Nicki

i looked at my phone and smiled she asked me to be her bridesmaid! i instantly hit reply

'Of course i do! :)' -Taylor

i decided to do my hair since the wedding was today i walked into the bathroom and grabbed my curler i waited for it to heat up  i decided to do a smokey eye i put some light black eyeshadow and some pick  lip gloss on i curled my hair after i did i walked to my closet and put a of the shoulder white shirt on and some black skinny jeans i grabbed my key and headed out the door once i got into my car i made my way to the church.

 ____________________

i decided to skip the wedding part and im sorry for the late upload i completely forgot about you guys i was to busy with listening to Michael Jackson shout and many others... Anyhoo i decided to not write this story anymore if you guys want me to continue just send me a message.

                                                                                                                                                           Ashley